XenScripts WordPress to XenForo Bridge [Paid] [Deleted]

I respect that, being a developer myself I certainly understand you have to come up with pricing strategy's. But whereas XenForo is actually powering the entire site a visitor is browsing your addon only powers a small subsection of the sites internal workings. It'd be like linking to PSR-0 standards website because that powers some part of your code..

As I said I have nothing against crediting you or anyone that contributed to the creation of my site, I just think there's a better way of going about it.

It's up to you to determine your own pricing of course, just letting you know why I'm hesitant to purchase.

I appreciate your view and you're certainly welcome to your own opinions. I considered going with something more like a $50/$60 flat rate, but ultimately decided to offer essentially a discount to those that help promote the plugin. Maybe that was unreasonable, but it's a bit of a late stage now to completely change pricing strategies without upsetting everyone that has already purchased.

I appreciate your view and you're certainly welcome to your own opinions. I considered going with something more like a $50/$60 flat rate, but ultimately decided to offer essentially a discount to those that help promote the plugin. Maybe that was unreasonable, but it's a bit of a late stage now to completely change pricing strategies without upsetting everyone that has already purchased.

Understandable, take it as feedback for your future projects. Best of luck to you good sir! :)

For some reason this bridge break the wordpress for android app the error that it causes is posted below, can u look into it and see if u can figure out the issue?

org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: Unexpected Token (position:TEXT @1:2 in java.io.inputstreamreader

I'm sorry, but I really have no experience with that app =/ The best starting place would be to ask its developers what that error message refers to (my Java is sketchy at best - not used it for a good few years).

Jamie

Question: Does this bridge script support multiple installs of Wordpress hubbing together to communicate to a single install of XenForo?

Do we need to purchase multiple instances of the plugin for WordPress MU ?

Question: Does this bridge script support multiple installs of Wordpress hubbing together to communicate to a single install of XenForo?

Do we need to purchase multiple instances of the plugin for WordPress MU ?

It certainly does support multiple installs of Wordpress for one XF install. And no, the license cost is per XF install not per WP install (although there are still a few outstanding issues with WP MU, so if you are going to use it with WP MU then it might be worth sending me a PM first at this stage).

It certainly does support multiple installs of Wordpress for one XF install. And no, the license cost is per XF install not per WP install (although there are still a few outstanding issues with WP MU, so if you are going to use it with WP MU then it might be worth sending me a PM first at this stage).

Done ;) :P

Hi, is it possible to get this plugin to work with Wishlist Member (wordpress plugin) which manages a member site?

http://member.wishlistproducts.com/

I am looking for a plugin that will allow people to register via Wordpress and create a Xenforo account at the same time and sync the two. That way I can use Wordpress to manage my membership site and Xenforo to manage the community and they would be in sync. I would like Xenforo to manage the avatars and commenting system in wordpress as you currently have them.

The way your plugin works currently appears to be only from Xenforo to Wordpress. Many sites already run Wordpress as their "front-end" and would like to add a forum onto it, but maintain their current Wordpress user accounts and sync them to Xenforo.

Whenever i activate the plugin on my wordpress site, i get this error:

---------------------------
503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!