Add-on XenReviews [CrowdFund]

Would you buy this add on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to announce that we received a major contribution to the project which brought us above the $1,500 threshold, meaning we will begin development of this project immediately. Daniel and I will set up a development board dedicated to this project tomorrow and send out invitations to all contributors so you can follow our progress there.

Thank you all for your support, and we both look forward to beginning this venture!

this is above and beyond @Alfa1 's contribution? is it private or can the contributor be shared?

We still have not decided on what we might be able to do in regards to Alfa's contribution. This contribution was separate, and it was done through pozible so no I don't believe it is private. It was a contribution of $750.

I am not sure if he would like to keep his name private or not. I will check and get back to you.

Just so we are all on the same page. Not all the payments were processed. There were 3 that say "Declined" on pozible. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but they do add up to $1,090. I'm going to email them to see if we can get these funds processed.

Just so we are all on the same page. Not all the payments were processed. There were 3 that say "Declined" on pozible. I'm sure it wasn't intentional but they do add up to $1,090. I'm going to email them to see if we can get these funds processed.

thanks for keeping us updated.

I received confirmation that my payment was processed, so I'm assuming that whoever's payment wasn't processed will know that and take steps to get it processed.

We have started http://xenreviews.com please sign up with the same email you contributed from to save time confirming who is who. We will add you to the "Investors" and "License Holders" groups. That's where we will provide support, make announcements, etc.

Development will be taking place soon. Right now we are working on our strategy.

I'm not sure. I got mine, and a few people had "Valid" as the confirmation state. I went through and approved the rest of you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom