For Sale: Ownership of the site and IP rights for 41 custom add-ons

Dadparvar

What do you get?
What I'll do?
  • I'll transfer everything to you (and you'll have full ownership/rights or everything)
  • I won't create another website to offer the same services
  • I won't keep any data from the website
  • You'll have 1-month free hosting on my server until you fully transfer everything to your own server
  • I CAN HELP, if you need, to transfer the whole website to your own server (ftp, cpanel/directadmin needed)
What is included?
  • Everything mentioned in "What do you get?" section
  • Xenforo + XFMG + XFRM add-ons - value: $290 (active on the website) - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Xen Product Manager (installed) - value: $39 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • eCommerce (active on the website) - value: $49 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Tickets (active on the website) - value: $29 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Donate (installed) - value: $24 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Ads Manager (installed) - value: $57 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Latte (installed) - value: $29 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • XenBase (active on the website) - value: $30 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
So, the total value of installed add-ons and styles is: US$547. (I didn't set a defined value for the domain. but good traffic, happy customers, consistent new customers, etc... are some of the things that I can say about the site/domain reputation/value)

What is NOT included?
  • My personal account on xenforo.com (though all the resources will be transferred from my account to yours)
How to pay? (either way you want, is possible for me)
  • To my own PayPal
  • To my own American Bank Accounts (Zelle is also available)
  • To my own Canadian Bank Accounts (eTransfer is also available)
When the transfer will be done?
  • Immediately after the payment confirmation
List of current PAID add-ons for sale:
Based on the current pricing plans of the add-ons, if you only sell 1 single 1-year license of each add-on, what you'll earn is: US$419. The add-ons with [XP] prefix, are the trending ones. If you only sell 1 license of 1-year of each of them, you'll earn: US$263 (this should give you an idea of how much you can earn. That's separate from how much you can earn by accepting the custom works, like new add-ons and/or new features to the current add-ons)

List of current FREE add-ons for sale:
Start a new conversation with me and let me know your offer, please.

Last edited:

Dadparvar

I wish I could come up with some funds, I’d jump on this in a minute.
it could (almost) also bring you to the top 5 resource owners here (more importantly, considering the fact that almost all the reviews are 5 stars. Only 2 non-5-stars. Which shows the satisfaction rate. + 0 open bug report)

Alpha1

That's a nice collection of addons. I especially like how the hints and tips addon results in new members becoming active members instead of leaving. To illustrate what I mean, here's my review of it:
In the era of social media, people find forums quite difficult to use. They just don't understand what to do and where to find the functions they need. What does it all mean? We get frequent posts asking how to post. People leave in frustration and go back to Facebook because they just don't get forums.
This addon helps resolve this problem.

With the right tips and guides, you can show new members how the site works, with step by step instructions showing new users the way.
Its not just helpful to your members, but it results in new members staying instead of leaving. This is why this addon is so valuable,.

Dadparvar

If no one makes an offer, I'll consider buying em to open source them here so people using them can still get updates potentially. Or if nothing else to make them free. Not sure how popular these are.
I communicate with the potential buyers in private conversation. I prefer to sell it to a team/person who actually is still active here, or at least they will be around, when customers need a custom feature or if they need support (not to leave my customers who trusted me without a plan. Top resource owners like you.your-company are on the priority of course)

If you have an offer, feel free to start a conversation with me. Will be glad to discuss more in details.

Reactions: ENF

Ozzy47

If no one makes an offer, I'll consider buying em to open source them here so people using them can still get updates potentially. Or if nothing else to make them free. Not sure how popular these are.

Hope you do. I’d hate to see the XF2 addons die off especially.