For Sale: Ownership of the site and IP rights for 41 custom add-ons

Dadparvar

What do you get?
What I'll do?
  • I'll transfer everything to you (and you'll have full ownership/rights or everything)
  • I won't create another website to offer the same services
  • I won't keep any data from the website
  • You'll have 1-month free hosting on my server until you fully transfer everything to your own server
  • I CAN HELP, if you need, to transfer the whole website to your own server (ftp, cpanel/directadmin needed)
What is included?
  • Everything mentioned in "What do you get?" section
  • Xenforo + XFMG + XFRM add-ons - value: $290 (active on the website) - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Xen Product Manager (installed) - value: $39 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • eCommerce (active on the website) - value: $49 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Tickets (active on the website) - value: $29 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Donate (installed) - value: $24 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Ads Manager (installed) - value: $57 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • Latte (installed) - value: $29 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
  • XenBase (active on the website) - value: $30 - not included in IP rights. It's just to use on the website
So, the total value of installed add-ons and styles is: US$547. (I didn't set a defined value for the domain. but good traffic, happy customers, consistent new customers, etc... are some of the things that I can say about the site/domain reputation/value)

What is NOT included?
  • My personal account on xenforo.com (though all the resources will be transferred from my account to yours)
How to pay? (either way you want, is possible for me)
  • To my own PayPal
  • To my own American Bank Accounts (Zelle is also available)
  • To my own Canadian Bank Accounts (eTransfer is also available)
When the transfer will be done?
  • Immediately after the payment confirmation
List of current PAID add-ons for sale:
Based on the current pricing plans of the add-ons, if you only sell 1 single 1-year license of each add-on, what you'll earn is: US$419. The add-ons with [XP] prefix, are the trending ones. If you only sell 1 license of 1-year of each of them, you'll earn: US$263 (this should give you an idea of how much you can earn. That's separate from how much you can earn by accepting the custom works, like new add-ons and/or new features to the current add-ons)

List of current FREE add-ons for sale:
Start a new conversation with me and let me know your offer, please.

Last edited:
That's a nice collection of addons. I especially like how the hints and tips addon results in new members becoming active members instead of leaving. To illustrate what I mean, here's my review of it:
In the era of social media, people find forums quite difficult to use. They just don't understand what to do and where to find the functions they need. What does it all mean? We get frequent posts asking how to post. People leave in frustration and go back to Facebook because they just don't get forums.
This addon helps resolve this problem.

With the right tips and guides, you can show new members how the site works, with step by step instructions showing new users the way.
Its not just helpful to your members, but it results in new members staying instead of leaving. This is why this addon is so valuable,.

If no one makes an offer, I'll consider buying em to open source them here so people using them can still get updates potentially. Or if nothing else to make them free. Not sure how popular these are.
I communicate with the potential buyers in private conversation. I prefer to sell it to a team/person who actually is still active here, or at least they will be around, when customers need a custom feature or if they need support (not to leave my customers who trusted me without a plan. Top resource owners like you.your-company are on the priority of course)

If you have an offer, feel free to start a conversation with me. Will be glad to discuss more in details.

How the heck did I miss that thread..

@Dadparvar you´re one of the most grounded men and nicest developers I ever came across and while I am still a bit shocked seeing you leaving, I guess I know that this is nothing easy for you and that you have other obligations to fullfill now. So all that´s left for me is wishing you well and that you stay the person I had the pleasure to get known to. Wafaqakum allah wa'asratukum fi jmye ruhalatikuma. Alsalam ealaykum warahmat allah wabarakatih, my friend.

@Ozzy47 , congratulations for becoming the successor of xen-pro! On the other hand, that makes me worrying. With your own addons, the overtaking of Snogs and now Dadparvars - with many very extensive and maintenance-intensive add-ons - I can´t really see how you, as a one man show, should be able to maintain them all properly. Don´t get me wrong - I am happy that those add-ons don´t get abandoned and someone is taking care about them. Can you outline what´s in the pipe, since this is a huge task and it appears to me, that it would take a bigger team to meet this demand?

I will update my paid addons as necessary, as I always have for 10+ years. I had over 200 addons myself for vB and had no problems. The Dadparvar addons will be updated to the latest version of XF in due course.

@AndyB and @Ozzy47 have a similar approach to addons (with Ozzy47 it goes back to his vBulletin days) where for the most part they focus on smaller addons that address just one or two features or options in XF core.

There are some exceptions, of course. But when you take that approach to a lot of your addons, rather than the alternative approach where a dev focuses more on larger comprehensive "omnibus" addons, it allows the dev to maintain a large list of addons and keep them up to date.

Fortunately most of them aren't maintenance intensive. But more to your point, in AndyB we see a cat with over 500 add-ons to keep up with and he does it with aplomb. Plan your work and work your plan.
Beside, that I wouldn´t even dare to compare Ozzy or others with AndyB as well as I wouldn´t regarding Ozzys vB and XF add-ons, that´s not towards my point. I am not primarly talking about code quality, but about being able to maintain those numerous add-ons in a timly manner. I just can barely keep up with maintaining my 8 add-ons, so I have my own thoughts on how I in my personal circumstances I could be able to maintain additional ones. May be Ozzys cirsumstances are completly different and he`s doing this fulltime or has a different time schedule or, or, or.. At least I guess he had all this in mind before taking over xen-pro and considered this doable. When Ozzy says that won´t be a problem, like he did, who am I to raise doubts on that? I hope he will be right and undoubtedly at least for the next 6 months he has my leap of faith for that.

Maybe they are, I could have missed a memo outlining the addon maintenance intensity.

If you feel this is the proper attitude of handling customer worries, may be we should end this discourse here.

Last edited:
I've updated all of my addons to be compatible with XF2.2 long before some of the other developers have. There are still some large teams that have not updated their addons to work with the latest version. Amount of addons has no bearing to me, as I maintain what I have, with the priority being on paid addons first, in order of most customers affected. I do everything I have with my existing addons while raising two kids by my self, and working 50+ hours a week at my job.

If my track record has not convinced you of my commitment to the addons I have, then nothing ever will. I have stayed on top of bug reports and fix them within a day or two, while not even the XF team fixes bugs that fast. I've also stayed on top of each update to the core software and ensured the addons work as expected. My timeline for maintaining addons already speaks for it's self.

that I wouldn´t even dare to compare Ozzy or others with AndyB
There might be a little bit of a language barrier here but, you seemed to be saying you worried about ozz keeping up with his number of add-ons. And my comparison with Andy was strictly addressing that. If one-man AndyB keeps up with 500-plus add-ons it's not unreasonable to see ozz or Xon for example, keep up with their 170-ish products.

If you feel this is the proper attitude of handling customer worries, may be we should end this discourse here.

You have not had any issues with the one paid addon you have purchased from me, so I'm not sure what it is you're trying to accomplish. But I can tell you that if you have any doubt, don't purchase any more of my addons, then you will not have to worry yourself.

Top Bottom