Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
Noooo that's all fine, when I click the mood the overlay pops up but when I click a mood nothing happens. Zero errors in the JS Console.

Could there be an add-on conflict? Disable each add-on one by one and try to select the moods. I've not encountered many people who have had problems selecting moods (if any) so that would be my best suggestion unless some pops in and knows exactly what may causing this issue for you.

Edit: Also, try disabling the moods add-on and then enabling it again.

Could there be an add-on conflict? Disable each add-on one by one and try to select the moods. I've not encountered many people who have had problems selecting moods (if any) so that would be my best suggestion unless some pops in and knows exactly what may causing this issue for you.

Edit: Also, try disabling the moods add-on and then enabling it again.
Ugh confliction with an addon. MY addon :P
NEVERMIND!

I wish this addon did kept with updates, there is user-made tweaks and features that would make this awesome.

I wish this addon did kept with updates, there is user-made tweaks and features that would make this awesome.

I've followed this add-on closely from day1 and @Dismounted as always kept the add-on uptodate and made fixes to it when it's needed. Not forgetting, this is a free based add-on so more than likely it's worked on when time permits. The updates/fixes which I'm sure are coming will most likely come when 1.2 is branded as stable.

Just felt I had to say since i have followed this add-on since day1 and newcomers might be put off by your post and read it the wrong way.

You can also put this in EXTRA.css to remove the moods in responsive view:

Code:
/* Responsive */
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
.userMood {display:none;}
}
/* Responsive */

I did exactly that as soon as I got 1.2 beta. :D hated seeing the mood icon floating to the right.

edit: nice post Matt. :)

I have styling problem...Here is it: How to solve this?

1d61.png

Top Bottom