Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
Please advise. When XenMoods is activated on my site Satisfy.tv it seems to dislodge the 'Last Activity' xF stat as seen in this photo:

NotClear.webp

But when I disable XenMoods the 'Last Activity' xF stat falls into place as see in this photo below:

clearv.webp What do I need to do to fix this issue so that 'Last Activity' appears in place with XenMoods fully activated?

Thanks.

Please advise. When XenMoods is activated on my site Satisfy.tv it seems to dislodge the 'Last Activity' xF stat as seen in this photo:

View attachment 55918

But when I disable XenMoods the 'Last Activity' xF stat falls into place as see in this photo below:

View attachment 55919 What do I need to do to fix this issue so that 'Last Activity' appears in place with XenMoods fully activated?

Thanks.

Read this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenmoods.26688/page-26#post-592462

and

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenmoods.26688/page-26#post-592494

i hope, this will solve your issue!

The attached zip contains the XML file needed to make the default install work with XF 1.2

Thank you so much for this fix! Works perfectly now. That was the ONLY thing that bugged me about having the moods installed, but just never mentioned it as I thought it may only be on my end. Thumbs up... profile pages looks nice now!

If you want a donation to do that, then please PM me and I'm happy to work something out if you can implement sprite use instead of the way it is.

For those wanting to fix the profile, it's just a simple change in mood_display_member_view template, change it to:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase mood}:</dt>
<dd><xen:include template="mood_display" /></dd>
</dl>
Member card can also be fixed by changing the CSS:

View attachment 52136
mood_display.css

Code:
.userInfo .userMood {
position: absolute;
top: -1px;
right: 45px;
}
You can also put this in EXTRA.css to remove the moods in responsive view:

Code:
/* Responsive */
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
.userMood {display:none;}
}
/* Responsive */

All very useful. Thank you both :)

Just upgraded to XenForo 1.2.2 and I see when in the members profile the postbits are not displaying correctly

Moods.webp

Hi, an update to the new version of xF?
It looks something wrong within user profiles.
Thank you.

Are there any versions of the moods for darker themes? A number of them have white backgrounds or edges that I'd be interesting in removing.

Or if there's any other suggestions on how to make them more dark theme friendly, I'd be interested!

Edit: Disregard, I don't know how I missed @Shelley's post!

Last edited:
If you want a donation to do that, then please PM me and I'm happy to work something out if you can implement sprite use instead of the way it is.

For those wanting to fix the profile, it's just a simple change in mood_display_member_view template, change it to:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase mood}:</dt>
<dd><xen:include template="mood_display" /></dd>
</dl>
Member card can also be fixed by changing the CSS:

View attachment 52136
mood_display.css

Code:
.userInfo .userMood {
position: absolute;
top: -1px;
right: 45px;
}
Thank you very much for this, @Anthony Parsons and @MattW . :)

@Shelley Did you create the black matte for the XenMoods?

I recently downloaded and noted that "Snobbish.gif" wasn't replaced, I looked at the files and realized the black matte was called Snobish.gif and has the word incorrectly spelled on the mood itself. I apologize, I'm not trying to be nitpicky.

PLZ Fized:

52289fa9d7c62a399ea3f2d474524dce.png

2de0040af443455274f28725b50cf70a.png

Please read the previous posts above. The fix has been posted and linked to numerous times.
OOO IM sorry but I been looking and did not swear and seen. could add it to the faq section for futaras questions from other members. XD thanks for replying.

Top Bottom