Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
How can i solve this bug on the member profile page?
JlxRqjl.png

@Dismounted - I swear on my children, if you make it possible to restrict individual moods, or categories of moods, to specific usergroups, I will never again speak ill of the XenForo staff. Basically, I see a great opportunity for specific moods to be unlocked/paid for by visitors.

@Dismounted I love this add-on. It was one of the 1st add-ons I installed.

If you could please in the future be willing to re-draw these in svg format, it would be awesome.

those template fixes are not working for me in latest version on XenForo... I have the style FlatAwsome by PixelExit

I too would love a way to limit the moods and then allow members to either purchase more with [bd] banking or being awarded them like trophies or something.

Any way to make this happen?

Last edited:
when opening the box to change the mood can there be a search button in there? or a filter to type in words to look for a specific mood rather then scrolling up and down to try and find it.. because i have many moods...

My users are having problems with using the mood selection tool on mobile devices, is there any way to add a scroll bar or something making it easier to navigate? I saw something mentioned about this earlier in the thread but I wasn't sure exactly on what to do.

Any information is appreciated!

Sorry it was something regarding the setup of the moods with the mobile selection option but I think it might solve the issue I'm having.

It was mentioned a few pages back here;
I just checked, pending I read this correctly the overlay re-sizes to responsive and thus so do the moods. You would obviously only have to apply the settings and set up responsive to your preference when you want this to kick in.

@Dismounted any way you could add an option to create mood categories so that you could give permissions to certain mood categories?

For example: regular members would have access to 50 moods (say 5 categories w/ 10 each) and premium users could have permissions to use all 100.

Thoughts?

BTW, we're currently using this and our members LOVE it. Thank you!

Top Bottom