Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
Has anyone released some extended moods I could download? I plan on making some myself but if there are some available I would love to download them :)
Would also like to know.
I suppose you guys would have noticed by now, since it's been a while, but I'll link it anyway: Unmaintained - Mood Icons v2 (my favorite!)

@Xyphien Did you change your forums' styling recently? I'm not getting similar views with 'supposedly responsive narrow width => 480px'.
1437754546901screensave.webp

@Xyphien I simply meant that nothing changes on 480px screen width. That's usually the smallest responsive width from XenForo. Meaning when someone's on 480px screen width, they should have the same exact result as on phones.

Anyway, try to add this to your forums EXTRA.CSS. This should considerably fix how thread looks on mobile.
Code:
@media (max-width: 800px /* replace 800px with @maxResponsiveWideWidth once you add it to your forums */) {
    .Responsive .messageList .message { display: block; }
    .Responsive .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .onlineMarker { left: 21px; }
    .Responsive .messageUserInfo .helper {
        top: -1px;
        left: 21px;
        background-size: 40px;
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder {
        text-align: center;
    }
    .Responsive .userMood {
        position: relative;
        padding-right: 0;
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageInfo {
        width: auto;
        margin-left: 0 !important;
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageUserInfo {
        display: block;
    }
}
That includes fixes to how the message area was going out of place, misplaced moods, and improvements to avatar positioning (so that it looks fine with the moods).
1437831029276screensave.webp

Last edited:
@Xyphien I simply meant that nothing changes on 480px screen width. That's usually the smallest responsive width from XenForo. Meaning when someone's on 480px screen width, they should have the same exact result as on phones.

Anyway, try to add this to your forums EXTRA.CSS. This should considerably fix how thread looks on mobile.
Code:
@media (max-width: 800px /* replace 800px with @maxResponsiveWideWidth once you add it to your forums */) {
    .Responsive .messageList .message { display: block; }
    .Responsive .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .onlineMarker { left: 21px; }
    .Responsive .messageUserInfo .helper {
        top: -1px;
        left: 21px;
        background-size: 40px;
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder {
    }
    .Responsive .userMood {
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageInfo {
        width: auto;
        margin-left: 0 !important;
    }
    .Responsive .message .messageUserInfo {
        display: block;
    }
}
That includes fixes to how the message area was going out of place, misplaced moods, and improvements to avatar positioning (so that it looks fine with the moods).
View attachment 112384
upload_2015-7-25_10-30-6.webp

It's not via mobile, but it's still a minimized version, I can only assume it looks like that on his end as well :/ *lol ignore all the mess*

Edit this part below (from the first code I gave):
Code:
.Responsive .userMood {
}
And add !important on position and padding-right, thus becoming:
Code:
position: relative !important;
padding-right: 0 !important;

The first screenshot I gave to you was also just simply resizing browser's width, although not as traditional as that, lol.
And I was using Stylish extension to inject the custom CSS.
Screenshot (246).webp

EDIT: Forgot to mention the reason why you need to add !important. So basically, the highest priority was taken by the initial styling from the add-on. By adding !important, that priority will be overriden.

Awesome! Thank you so much BobbyWibowo! I greatly appreciate all the help.

EDIT: After this the message box got pushed to the right:

Untitled.webp

Untitled.webp

Do you now how I would go about fixing this as well? :/

Last edited:
@Xyphien I'll look into the editor soon.
EDIT: Nothing breaks here though.
Screenshot (247).webp

For that issue on member profile page, Adam Howard tagged various fixes that may be able to help you here: XenMoods

Last edited:
The issue fixed on its own somehow lol. alright, I'll check this out and let you know if it helped. Thanks so much for your help! *Edit* Found it, thanks so much!
This is kinda random but the issue you mentioned on the profile page - I had the same issue so I disabled it on the profile page.

Also, I'm not sure how many moods you have, but since you're a gaming site I would recommend making some custom ones... for instance, here's a peak at mine:
moodpreview.webp

I deleted all of the default moods. Just a suggestion - our members LOVE it.

Those are awesome, how did you make them?
Someone on my forum, staff member made them. He gave me the raw file so I could start helping.

Regardless, if there were any requests, perhaps we could help out with a small fee. Or I could email the PSD file to you so you could do it yourself.

But yeah, from the start of having the moods we NEVER used the default moods.

Thanks btw

My members seem to enjoy the default moods. lol
Hey, I respect that and that's awesome.

In any case, you could always surprise them down the road with additional moods. Depending on what kind of forum you have, it could just skyrocket the use of them.

I only hope that someday @Dismounted will add categories to the add-on to where you can set usergroup permissions to only use certain ones. /endwishlist

The current moods fit my theme, but, I am interested in adult fetish related moods (I run an adult fetish site). :D
Yeah, I probably wouldn't be too good at that. Regardless, if you still wanted the Photoshop file to make or play around with, let me know.

Nah it's okay. I don't even have Photoshop and wouldn't know how to use it even if I did. Thanks anyway! :)

Any way to set all users' moods to a certain one, without deleting all the others?
Or to reset all user moods to whatever we have selected as default?

I see an "all_users_will_move_to_default_mood" phrase in the CP but I have no idea what it really means.

We just wanted to prank everyone for April Fools day.

Last edited:
@Hooligan I think you could simply modify "mood_display" template to display a specific mood only. And you should be able to prevent user from modifying their mood as well. And once the April Fools day is over, you can simply revert the template changes.

Top Bottom