Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
I have been using this and am still learning it.

I wish to make the "no mood" icon not show on mini profiles in posts, if set to no mood.

Can anyone suggest a conditional or template to figure this out?

I'm pretty sure you can simply check the mood's ID. I'm still busy with my new laptop (installing, upgrading, and stuff), so I don't have time to test it out.

Does this addon still work with XenForo 1.5.8 ?
It does. I'm still using it and it works just fine till now. You'll just have to tweak the styling for a bit after installing it for the first time. Also I recommend to use this icon pack instead of the default one (or whichever icon pack you like best from the RM - there are many).

Seconded with 1.5.8 here.

I actually like the original icons.

But yes some minor tweaks with styling make it look great.

It does. I'm still using it and it works just fine till now. You'll just have to tweak the styling for a bit after installing it for the first time. Also I recommend to use this icon pack instead of the default one (or whichever icon pack you like best from the RM - there are many).

There is no MySQL File to import this Icon Pack, so how to install??

@Dismounted Why Thumbs image are missing and used styles/default/xenmoods/Thumbs.db extension?

8561531f74724117a9b3f767e07906bc.png

If you want a donation to do that, then please PM me and I'm happy to work something out if you can implement sprite use instead of the way it is.

For those wanting to fix the profile, it's just a simple change in mood_display_member_view template, change it to:

HTML:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase mood}:</dt>
<dd><xen:include template="mood_display" /></dd>
</dl>

Member card can also be fixed by changing the CSS:

View attachment 52136
mood_display.css

Code:
.userInfo .userMood {
position: absolute;
top: -1px;
right: 45px;
}

Great, How to fixing Visitor Panel?

d1c20d9d669b4f1ebc57ba8994dc5ba0.png

I have been using this and am still learning it.

I wish to make the "no mood" icon not show on mini profiles in posts, if set to no mood.

Can anyone suggest a conditional or template to figure this out?
Anyone able to do this? I'm not really sure what to do to be able to remove the icon from showing on thread view for those who have no mood set.

Anyone able to do this?
I've done it... basically make a mood that is 90 pixels wide x 2 pixels tall (guessing on the pixels... it just needs to be small). It will appear like this then:
mood2.webp

My users just have to hover over that tiny area to activate it or deactivate it. It's a simple solution.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I made this in PS with a translucent BG and saved as .PNG / interlaced.

Top Bottom