Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
So I've been thinking more on the amount of rows dismounted and wasn't sure whether 5 was too much. After much thought and tinkering with the moodchooser overlay I really think when you have time and make the update you set it to 5 on each row. It just looks alot neater, tidier and results in less scrolling. I set the the percentages as the following not sure if there's any adverse affects using point but it centralises the mood.

.chooserColumns.threeColumns li {
width: 19.4%;
}

.moodChooser li {
width: 19.4% ;
}

I'd also suggest upping the height of the .moodChooser ol as the following and I have to say with these settings it just feel so much better, more organised. I know I mentioned it before but after working with the mood icons about to make an update the more i use the following settings the better i think this is so hopefully we can see the above and below settings as default.

.moodChooser ol
{
height: 340px ;
}

Judge for yourself see what you think. thoughts?(screenshot below)

How can we do this in XenMoods 1.1.3? I didn't see some of those CSS anywhere.

How can we do this in XenMoods 1.1.3? I didn't see some of those CSS anywhere.

Paste the code in EXTRA.css. Not sure how this will look for the v1 mood icons as i only tried it with the v2 moods which if memory recalls the width on them is a little shorter. You may need to adjust the percentages accordingly, perhaps not.

Reactions: DRE
:p I could have told you that it's why I requested in the early days for it's removal from this location. Why not try it underneath the username if your so adamant about having it in the usercp dorpdown?
True!

How do I move it to the middle then?

middle.webp

Paste the code in EXTRA.css. Not sure how this will look for the v1 mood icons as i only tried it with the v2 moods which if memory recalls the width on them is a little shorter. You may need to adjust the percentages accordingly, perhaps not.
I'm using the original ones and I think I made a mood or two. Yes it does look a little crooked but I'm too sleepy to care.

moodzz.webp

That worked, thank you Shelley!

You're welcome.

May I ask why your using v1 moods with the v2? Are there any moods in the v1 pack missing in the v2? Just curious because i'm sure i included all the moods from the v1 pack into the v2 pack.

You're welcome.

May I ask why your using v1 moods with the v2? Are there any moods in the v1 pack missing in the v2? Just curious because i'm sure i included all the moods from the v1 pack into the v2 pack.
I don't know? I've largely ignored moods on the site. I shouldn't even be working on my site, it's my Birthday.

I want to do a manual template edit for this mod but I can't find the older edits any more.

Could anyone tell me the code I can use to have this implemented. I tried the following but that doesn't show the mood specific to the user for some reason.

Code:
<xen:include template="mood_display" />

EDIT: Forgot to use the user mapping. The following template edit works fine

Code:
<xen:include template="mood_display">
          <xen:map from="$message" to="$user" />
</xen:include>

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to move the mood icon above the avatar in the user info block using only the TMS to edit templates?

Thanks.

Hi Dismounted, :)

I made the suggestion a while back and thought I'd mention it (no worries if you can't/wont) but wondering if you have given anymore thought for sprite sheet support?

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to move the mood icon above the avatar in the user info block using only the TMS to edit templates?

Thanks.

Your going to have to make a file edit and disable the hook. Dismounted explained and posted how to accomplish that in this thread and then you insert the xenmood code to the location where you are wanting it to display.

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

Yes.

TMS modification:

Find:
Code:
<div class="messageUserBlock">
    <xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
        <div class="avatarHolder">

Replace:
Code:
<div class="messageUserBlock">
    <xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
<xen:include template="mood_display" />
        <div class="avatarHolder">

Go into Style Properties ---> Moods

Uncheck the box
Show User Mood on Thread View

Adjust CSS to suit.

For mine, here is what it looks like
moodtop.webp

and the CSS
Code:
.messageUserBlock .userMood {
    padding-bottom: 10px !important;