Resource icon

XenMoods 1.1.3

No permission to download
.... It's Google Chrome -_- Sorry, fixed. Clearing the cache fixed it, though I've never come across this before :I Internet Explorer is not as bad as it used to be (y)

For two days, we've been getting this error randomly. Nothing in the error log though.

error_zpsa476a1f9.png

The error you receive seems to be some sort of Javascript one. My best guess is some sort of conflict/broken JS from the forum style used, from another modification, or from XenMoods itself. Clearing the cache and using the default style could see if the style is the issue. Testing if it is caused by a modification conflict is a little more difficult.

I don't know what you are trying to remove from the database? What were you trying to achieve? A suggestion to "fix" this would be to completely remove/uninstall XenMoods, reupload and overwrite all files, then install again.

I may have suggested this already, or it might have even been suggested.

Since i started including mature moods - (requested) I can't help feeling that this variety is not for everyone so my suggestion would be and if it's possible and your still taking on suggestions the ability to select certain moods via usergroup (admin side) or possibly allow for mood categorising where each category can be usergroup selected (admin side).

Not sure how you would go around doig this (pending you feel it's worth including) Dismounted but I thought I'd throw the suggestion out there. Great add-on btw if i didn't mention it before. :)

it would be great if we could have the same Add-on like this, but additionally have the function for showing "Zodiac-signs" based on entered member-birthday.

So being able to show both "Moods" and "Zodiac-sign" for each member.
There might be no space for the Zodiac-sign at the Membercard, but it would be great to being able to show the Zodiac-sign at the Member-Profile and at the Postbit.

Many thanks!

I wanted to install this addon again, but i get this error:
Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'xf_mood' already exists
I tryed from msql to delete "xf_mood" - and i did it, but when i try to install i get same error, after i saw in msql Table "xf_mood" is right there... lol

What can i do ?
Is it possible to upgrade it ?

Try dropping the table 'xf_mood' from the database again, and also check and remove the column 'mood_id' from 'xf_user'.

These should have been removed automatically if the uninstall procedure was followed.

Hi,

I downloaded xenMoods, however, the icons are not the same as those that being used in some of the xF forums (like xfshowcase and sociallyuncensored) and shown in this picture in Shelley's thread. Is xfshowcase/sociallyuncensored using xenMoods? If yes, may I know where can I download/purchase the moods icons?

Thank you :)

Hi,

I downloaded xenMoods, however, the icons are not the same as those that being used in some of the xF forums (like xfshowcase and sociallyuncensored) and shown in this picture in Shelley's thread. Is xfshowcase/sociallyuncensored using xenMoods? If yes, may I know where can I download/purchase the moods icons?

Thank you :)

They are available here: http://www.bbsmiley.com/threads/bbsmiley-mood-icons-v2.156/

However, registrations are currently closed...

I have no clue why Shelley first made these available on xenforo.com (as far as I remember), and then later removed them from here. They are very pretty, great icons just like everything by Shelley.

I'd love to get them for my XenMoods too. 8)

Hello I have quick question about this addon, I installed it successfully to my xenforo.

When I hover over to the mood icon, I get this on main page,

Image375.png

however I get this within forum,

Image376.png

How do I modify where the hover will show up?

I want it to show above the mood just like second picture,

How do you move your mood to a different spot on ya navigation_visitor_tab?

When I put this in a template
Code:
<xen:include template="mood_display" />

All it does is show "no mood". Doesn't give me the mood I chose.

I tried following your guide about disabling the sidebar_visitor_panel through the TemplateHook.php file and that didn't work either.

DRE, where are you attempting to put it?
Template: navigation_visitor_tab

Search:
Code:
<xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="s" class="NoOverlay plainImage" title="{xen:phrase view_your_profile}" />

Place Below:
Code:
<div style="float: right;"><xen:include template="mood_display" /></div>

Screenshot:

nav1.webp

Uh nevermind. I just realized this won't look good at all with people with long usernames.

Uh nevermind. I just realized this won't look good at all with people with long usernames.

:P I could have told you that it's why I requested in the early days for it's removal from this location. Why not try it underneath the username if your so adamant about having it in the usercp dorpdown?

Top Bottom