Xenforo Review system - Would you invest

can anyone guide me which is the best review add on for hotels and restaurants ?
i mean best free add on and best paid add on.

regards

AFAIK you can choose between Showcase and XenReviews. Showcase is a general items management addon which has some reviews functions. Its a very good addon with excellent support.
XenReviews is an advanced reviews addon which has not reached Gold release yet. I understand that the project is currently being transferred to @Daniel Hood I would wait with purchasing it until it reaches RC status.

Well, I may as well just copy this here since it's evident that you're all communicating together anyways (doubt it's a coincidence two people have asked about this in the past 14 hours after all this time of not asking for it).

Hello,

No, when I relinquished control of the project to Jeff, I gave him the portion of the money that was his. The general consensus was that everyone was happy with him taking control and happy with the general direction of the project.

I realize now it's gone on very long, there's no stable version even though the latest beta is used in some production environments with success, and get why you want to give up on it.

Jeff has RC1 prepared, is giving me control of the project back, and I'm going to be finishing it. I cannot offer a refund though. I apologize that this venture has not gone smoothly, to say the least.

I hope you'll consider sticking around a little longer and at least trying the RC series when I release it along with the 'gold' release once it's ready. If you don't want to, there's not much I can offer you unfortunately, but I would be willing to give you free licenses to any of my products on my XenMods up to a value of $300 or help as much as possible with the sale of your XenReviews licenses to another user.

Replace "$300" with 150% of the value you contributed to the project. This offer does not extend to those that contributed to the project after I was no longer part of it.

I see in the error logs it's failing. I'm not sure why and I'm on my phone at the moment, private message me the password you want and I'll set it manually for you.

Top Bottom