Extend to be Review System?

John L.

This is more so a question directed at Mike, but figured more people would like to know as well. Is it possible to develop on top of RM? I would like to use this as a review system for one of my personal projects and would like to develop additional functionality on top of RM to do this. Definitely looking forward to purchasing this bad boy.

I'd be 99% sure the RM is extendable.
I guess, why wouldn't it be?

It probably doesn't have too many new code events for us to learn, if any.

I would imagine we can just extend it in the usual way. Extending the datawriter, controller and model etc.

I would like to use this as a review system for one of my personal projects and would like to develop additional functionality on top of RM to do this. Definitely looking forward to purchasing this bad boy.
What do you have in mind? I'm definitely interested in hearing idea how to make RM into a full-fledged review system.

What do you have in mind? I'm definitely interested in hearing idea how to make RM into a full-fledged review system.
This isn't something we would be releasing or anything like that. Very specific to my project which would be to review various anime/manga titles and tie into a few APIs that have various information about each. Nothing too crazy.

Top Bottom