I had cobbled it together about 12 years ago and it was long in the tooth.
I had Jake create an updated system which is now live at:
The system looks very simple, but provides these advantages and features over my last one:
1. Ability to sort on the main list
2. Ability for quick search on model or maker
3. Ability to search on most any field
4. Star ratings - old system just had numbers
5. Look and feel integrated into XF.
6. Automatic extra privileges for me (to edit, delete, OK, etc. when logged in)
Due to my having over 1500 records already - and also not wanting the system to rely on XF, a site user does not have to be logged in to submit a review...nor is the review tied to their username. That is all by design - BUT, I receive an email when reviews are entered and they do not display until I approve them.
Of course, you can contact Jake if you want him to roll up something like this for your site!