1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on [$$$] Moderated Items Under Review / Reporting System

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by md_5, Oct 30, 2014.

1. md_5

md_5 Well-Known Member

I originally wanted @Daniel Hood to add this to Moderator Essentials, but he seems to not care for the idea. Anyway the basics is this:

In case the above wasn't clear enough, let me rephrase it in a different way: I want a way to create comments and assign staff members to items in the moderated items queue. I think the easiest way to do this would be to create and display inline special reports attached to these entries.

I am willing to pay up to a couple hundred dollars for this.

Thanks

2. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

I never said or meant to imply I didn't care for the idea.

SneakyDave likes this.
  3. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

@md_5 I've actually been prototyping out an addon for something similar to that for merging the moderation queue and reporting queue.

The original idea is to permit users to flag a post for review with a comment, and then the usual reporting system to manage staff tracking the content. I want to push the moderation queue functionality into the reporting system because having them separate is a bloody pain in the ass.

md_5 and Luis like this.
  4. md_5

md_5 Well-Known Member

Not responding for weeks says enough.

5. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

This is the same way that @Chris D operates his suggestions forums. Perfectly valid way of doing this, leaves others to respond if they also agree with suggestions which then helps these devs decide on which suggestions to implement.

Daniel Hood and Chris D like this.
  7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

And indeed XenForo...

Daniel Hood and Martok like this.