Xenforo needs a game addon!

Hope to see this, i like forum rpg :p

I have asked to Jaxel if there are planned to port his Realm Conquest System, but probably this user doesn't have time to port this.
The one I'm doing is closer to how RPG Inferno, but more robust and integrated into XenForo as much as possible.

Already have one professional illustrator who's said she'd do a lot of the graphics for the storylines we have planned for my own site :).

The one I'm doing is closer to how RPG Inferno, but more robust and integrated into XenForo as much as possible.

This is great! I'm glad to donate for this if you want make this public, when is ready.

I'd love to see somebody get Legend of the Green Dragon integrated seamlessly.

http://www.lotgd.net
Very difficult, i never see in the past a true browser game integrated with vb/ipb...

This is great! I'm glad to donate for this if you want make this public, when is ready.

Very difficult, i never see in the past a true browser game integrated with vb/ipb...
copy.png
favicon.ico
favicon.ico
My friend did a port of a browser game he made a few years ago to vBulletin, he just never released it.

My friend did a port of a browser game he made a few years ago to vBulletin, he just never released it.

I never said that it's impossible to make this :P, anyway there are many great addons/products never released...there just generous persons like Jaxell that share their work with the community. Without this persons, we have to pay hundreds and often thousand of dollars for a custom work... if you want, you can post here your gaming addons wish list...
My addon wishlist:
1) XF Arcade
2) Triple Triad
3) Chess/Checkers Addon
4) Forum RPG o Army
5) Poker Mod (standalone, of course!)

(Ah! I forgot...there are on Xenforo one gaming mod, but i don't like hosted addons...

I never said that it's impossible to make this :p, anyway there are many great addons/products never released...there just generous persons like Jaxell that share their work with the community. Without this persons, we have to pay hundreds and often thousand of dollars for a custom work... if you want, you can post here your gaming addons wish list...
My addon wishlist:
1) XF Arcade
2) Triple Triad
3) Chess/Checkers Addon
4) Forum RPG o Army
5) Poker Mod (standalone, of course!)

(Ah! I forgot...there are on Xenforo one gaming mod, but i don't like hosted addons...
I was just saying that someone did do a browser game port. He never released it as he lost interest and didn't feel like supporting it after he did it.

v3Arcade should be ported ;) Some wrote thy will but that was a longer Time ago. Noone can have that much pacience ;)
My Wishlist:
Videos in RSS Feeds (has nothing to do with Games;) but maybe i will reach AKM once a time ;) )
v3Arcade would be gorgeous
AWCoding´s Poker, maybe a stand alone would bring in some more Money too ;)

More pacience ;)

v3Arcade should be ported ;) Some wrote thy will but that was a longer Time ago. Noone can have that much pacience ;)
My Wishlist:
Videos in RSS Feeds (has nothing to do with Games;) but maybe i will reach AKM once a time ;) )
v3Arcade would be gorgeous
AWCoding´s Poker, maybe a stand alone would bring in some more Money too ;)

More pacience ;)

That's what this is. :)

announcement_image2.gif

An arcade is being worked on...

LOTG would be aweome. Even better, for those old enough to remember it, SRE or BRE for XF. I'm currently hoping to be able to get xfrocks to code an RPG system. I planned on getting it done as a paid mod, but if there is enough interest, perhaps a bunch of us can collaborate, and come up with a customizable and addictive game, somehow?

Merge?
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/rpg-mod.16118/

Hi, I'm adding code to support Xenforo for a friend's request. The game is free to use and can be deployed on any server but better be a VPS or one with root account. The original developer has made it truly open so I can easily add code for database authentication to Xenforo and retrieving member's avatar without affecting current database, so the game can run with a simple configuration to switch to Xenforo. I'm half way done coding.
It's pretty fast!

GamePlay.webp

GamePlay2.webp

You can get more info of testing the prerequisites required to run the game here:
http://bit.ly/iXWGBx

If you can get it working, you should be able to run the poker game with xenforo board using the xenforo specific module.

Top Bottom