Xenforo Movie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe... it's a nice photo ;)

Now.. who would we get to play you... hmmm

Someone who fast talks like one of those US Political satirists - (Was it Steven Colbert, or Jon Stewart I said you sounded like?) but looks younger and cuter... hmmmm :p

hehehehe... it's a nice photo ;)
:rolleyes: Shhhhh....just shhhh
At times like this I wish I was chief quimby saying...'this msg will self destruct' in ref. to the image in question.
Now.. who would we get to play you... hmmm
If you are asking me who I would be played by...

I think at first guess I would be played by Michael Dudikoff circa 1985 , but if you ask anyone who has tried to help me with stuff like Jake, Shawn , or pretty much anyone that has given me their time of day (which I am sure was painful for them) you would probably see me played by Chris Farley circa 1995.

(I used people and dates but if you have a problem with it not being realistic...remember that you are the one that thinks it would be wise to put me in front of an audience with a microphone.. :-))
Someone who fast talks like one of those US Political satirists - (Was it Steven Colbert, or Jon Stewart I said you sounded like?) but looks younger and cuter... hmmmm :p
I think you referred to both actually.....however for part two of that...I refer to my initial statement....

:cautious: shhhh ...

:-)

David v Goliath

xenforo_kills_IB_david_kills_goliath.webp

Coming soon to a theater near you.

You guys crack me up sometimes! :LOL:

I'm in my avatar, the lady i'm with is my beautiful wife. This, I believe is the only photo of me anybody here will of seen.

Not that i'm a common name around here, especially recently. :whistle:

Ok.. have not anyone told you a movie whether it is on Facebook or Spy **** or underwater or spaceship doesn't work without a hottie as, either
  1. a woman scorned
  2. behind-every-successful-guy-there's-a-woman type
  3. a double agent who also worked for B
-----------
<.... blame hollywood not me :P>

Top Bottom