Xenforo Movie

Kevin Smith aka Silent Bob as Dean

jay-and-silent-bob.jpg

or

tumbleweeds01.webp

:LOL:
edit: this is in jest and hopefully taken as such

Early in the case I seen that Asian lady from Internet Brands that was gonna testify against Xenforo but chickened out. She was kinda hot. I would give her Lucy Liu but that's too stereotypical. Gonna go with Jaime Chung who played Amber in Sucker Punch, Lady Silk in The Man With The Iron Fists and Chi Chi in that horrible Dragon Ball live-action movie adaption.

jamie-chung-amber-sucker-punch.jpg

I think for Jake it would have to be Yun-Fat Chow, the Bulletproof Monk. A nice blend of eastern mysticism with direct action.

MV5BMTEwODkxNzE4NzVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDY5NDYwMzQ@._V1_SX214_.webp

My cast list (wip)

Xenforo Company Staff:
Kier - Rupert Penry Jones - slightly too old, but has the right look and English Gentleman vibe, plus his voice is hot!
Mike - Jake Gyllenthal
Ashley - Daniel Day Lewis - bit too old though, open to other ENGLISH suggestions.

Xenforo Board Staff - Past and Present:
Peggy - Rosie O'Donnell - tentative, she's got the feistiness anyway!
Lawrence -Martin Short - hey at least he's Canadian! Mike Meyers - There happy now :p
Brogan - Jason Stratham
Jake - Orlando Bloom (agree with Morgain on this one, he has the ethereal quality that Jake has for sure)
Dean - Owen Wilson - not quite right, but having spent a fair bit of time chatting to Dean on Skype, you need that laid back Cali voice!
Slavik - ?

Ashley: Slavik, we'd like you to join the moderation team.

Slavik: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a moderator, I can tell you I don't moderate. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me be a moderator now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Ashley: Slavik, we'd like you to join the moderation team.

Slavik: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a moderator, I can tell you I don't moderate. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me be a moderator now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Random Troll: dorhifge0geg

Slavik: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to troll, I can tell you I don't get trolled. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, I will ban you, and I will kill you.

Fixed :D

I dont actually know of any actors near my age that would suit! Maybe Kit Harrington? He is from Worcester in the UK which is about 20 minutes drive from my house :)

*Googles* ... He's quite cute.. we're going to need photographic evidence you are anywhere near age wise, and cuteness wise before we can cast him I'm afraid :whistle:

tumblr_mdxfh3s4xD1qlhlopo1_500.jpg

I think for Jake it would have to be Yun-Fat Chow, the Bulletproof Monk. A nice blend of eastern mysticism with direct action.

View attachment 40963
Tom Cruise as Jake Bunce.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom