Xenforo Movie

Tom Cruise as Jake.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

*chokes on coffee* :ROFLMAO:

Where's Brogan guys? Jason Statham to play Brogan as the strong silent type. The guy who knew too much but wasn't allowed to say anything.

At the end of the movie they show KAM celebrating and Brogan watching from the shadows, just before the credits roll we see him smile and walk away.

Jason-in-Crank-jason-statham-17160971-853-480.jpg

*Googles* ... He's quite cute.. we're going to need photographic evidence you are anywhere near age wise, and cuteness wise before we can cast him I'm afraid :whistle:

You wish.

I am probably the least photogenic person on the PLANET.

I was actually watching TV when this aired the first time. I'll never forget this as long as I live lmaooo

LOL - Yeah it was a bit extreme and although I couldn't see Jake doing this, i'd like to think when the good news came in about the LS this is what he did, and jump all over the couch, stamped down on the comp then finally running outside and throwing both arms in the air with excitement and people looking at him and wondering "Pssst is jake okay?".

Yeah, I like this version better strike off my Gandalf suggestion. :D

LOL - Yeah it was a bit extreme and although I couldn't see Jake doing this, i'd like to think when the good news came in about the LS this is what he did, and jump all over the couch, stamped down on the comp then finally running outside and throwing both arms in the air with excitement and people looking at him and wondering "Pssst is jake okay?".

Yeah, I like this version better strike off my Gandalf suggestion. :D
Pumped his fist, swallowed some raw eggs then screamed yeaaaah!!! with his mouth full.

That is such a gross mental image... LOL I really can't see Jake as Tom Cruise at all myself.

ROFLMAO - I can't either but hell if it isn't funnyto think the composed jake just freaked out with excitement and took an all out wobbly finally turning into a plate of wobbling jelly.

Ps. I've got to stop posting in this thread. :LOL: *composes self*

lol that's why I brought up Tom Cruise cause in the past, right before that Oprah incident he was always well-composed and articulate.

That is such a gross mental image... LOL I really can't see Jake as Tom Cruise at all myself.
Ditto....

Tom Cruise...no way...I wasn't even going to play around here on this one...but this pulled me in :-)

He would be much better played by Justin Long ( method of Matt Farrel in Live Free or Die Hard ) than by a memory from topgun

Martin Short

Martin Short

Not Dan Aykroyd?

Not John Candy?

Not Jim Carrey, James Doohan, Michael James Fox, Phil Hartman, Michael Ironside?

But, Martin Short?

What about Norm MacDonald, Howie Mandel, Rick Moranis, or Leslie Neilson?

Or what about Mike Myers..." yeah baby, yeah!" <--- that is me :p

Martin Short?

Martin Short?

Not William Shatner? "Scotty, Beam me out of this thread!"

Mike Myers all the way, yeah baby, yeah :cool:

*this community needs Dr. Phil*

Martin Short

Martin Short

Mike Myers all the way, yeah baby, yeah :cool:

*this community needs Dr. Phil*

I was going to go with Mike Myers actually :D Your original "big grin" avatar kind of sort of reminded me of either Martin Short or Mike Myers... don't hate me :p

Be flattered :p Half your list are way older than you, or dead LOL

I am uglier than any of you, and I am past 50 years old.

Pffft, I've seen photos, you're not ugly, you're a fine looking chap ;)

To keep on topic...

Regular Players: (post count order)

Digital Doctor - Jim Parsons
Shelley - Lily Allen or Felicity Jones
8thos - Will Smith Changed my mind - Ashley Walker aka Asher D :p
Kim - Dunno - maybe Toni Collette
Forsaken - Himself (he lives in HOLLYWOOD and no one could adequately capture his personality :p ) hehehe
Chris Deeming - Henry Cavill
Adam Howard - ?

Pffft, I've seen photos, you're not ugly, you're a fine looking chap ;)

To keep on topic...

Regular Players: (post count order)

Digital Doctor - Jim Parsons
Shelley - Lily Allen or Felicity Jones
8thos - Will Smith
Kim - Dunno - maybe Toni Collette
Forsaken - Himself (he lives in HOLLYWOOD and no one could adequately capture his personality :p ) hehehe
Chris Deeming - Henry Cavill
Adam Howard - ?

Oh I'm not on that list :(. . . .

Top Bottom