Xenforo Movie

I am told I look like Catherine Zeta-Jones.
I don't agree she's way more beautiful than me, but we're the same type.

I did just eat bacon (it's Sunday)
My 7 year old son just saw a commercial for Wendy's "The Baconator" and it's pretty much all he has talked about for the last hour.
I think I was thinking that Mike and Kevin Bacon are both super nice strong silent types.
or the spikyish hair ?

kevin_bacon_picnik.jpg

Who would you cast to star in the Xenforo movie? Must be actual actors, not the real people.

This was a battle hard-fought and won. It was juicier than any television or internet drama I've ever witnessed.

The drama film must feature all major characters right before the creation of Xenforo and after the lawsuit.

This must be directed and written by **** Wolf...the master mind of Law and Order....and almost every legal drama tv show on TV......

There is only one picture of me circulating around the internet that I know about or authorized to be published at any rate...and tbh it is here at these forums and it is probably about time that I find and remove it (meh I edited it... good enough) which I meant to a long time ago but hey, what's new...I forgot.

Speaking of that post....it sure has been a long time and it reminds me of how much I am glad that all of the bs is done and over...and tbh if there for some reason WAS to be movie made about this on some real ish, I wouldn't care who played who when it came down to it...so long as the story was portrayed truthfully and accurately.

This is probably the best picture of me in existance, and thats only because I didn't realise it was being taken.

View attachment 40976
LOL :) Slav in his Monday car I suppose...

And ditto to the pictures ...I used my tablet's cam to take my skype picture and because at the time I had known that I was getting a picture taken....I couldn't help but look angry for some reason...the only time I look halfway decent in a picture...is when I am half asleep or unaware oddly and even that is hit or miss.

Top Bottom