Xenforo Features Needed

ActorMike

We are migrating from Vbulletin 3.8. http://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com Our site offers memberships and we accept Paypal and Authorize.net. Users are prompted to upgrade to access some features of the board like searching.

We also take advantage of Google Adwords to support the site.

Lots of the messages sent on the site or signup confirmations are customized.

Are we able to do all these things above with Xenforo?

User upgrades are a built in feature but only PayPal is accepted in the core.
It would require a third party add-on or custom development for Authorize.net.

Presumably Google AdWords is implemented via a third party plugin or some level of customisation at the moment?
You would have to do the same with XenForo.

Resource threads are in the customer forums so you have to be licensed to post there.

You can contact the author directly by starting a conversation with them.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Perhaps someone could post my question there for me. I'm not a fan of inboxing someone for information on a free plugin.

This is kind of an unpleasant response, no? It may not be obvious for everyone and is, in fact, the recommended avenue.

If you visit the author's website and check his own account upgrades, you'll see that he has multiple options for payment through his Paygate plugin, including PayPal and Bitpay. They appear as multiple buttons in the account upgrades.

Thanks for stating the obvious. Perhaps someone could post my question there for me. I'm not a fan of inboxing someone for information on a free plugin.
Ask xfrocks on his own site xfrocks.com
He'd be happy to answer any questions.

Wouldn't you @xfrocks ?
We also take advantage of Google Adwords to support the site.
Yes Google Adsense is supported.

Lots of the messages sent on the site or signup confirmations are customized.
Not sure what you mean here ?

Top Bottom