XenForo Cloud discussion

Correct.

It will be possible to migrate an existing site in the future, but at this time, it's for new sites only.

Dear Brogan and Chris,

I'm interested to begin a new site, starting from scratch if the migration is not possible right now.

I just want know if i can transfer my XF license for a new domain and start all over again. I don't mind to lost all my content.

Or, do you guys think the migration option will happen soon?

I'm dying to move to XF Cloud, even if i need it to start all over again.

For last, can i buy a new domain and 'transfer' the administration to you guys?

I just want know if i can transfer my XF license for a new domain and start all over again. I don't mind to lost all my content.
You can update your license details at any time - there is no need to lose the content.

Or, do you guys think the migration option will happen soon?
We don't currently have any information on when it will be possible to migrate an existing site.

Check your email ;)

If one is locked into the $30 price, and they decide the niche/site is not working out, could they keep that $30 subscription but change that domain AND start over with content since the niche changed? So, a fresh install.

We've not really planned to have a facility to wipe a site and start again so it's unlikely. If you remove the preferential price from the equation, the expected process would be to cancel one subscription and just start another.

You can update your license details at any time - there is no need to lose the content.

We don't currently have any information on when it will be possible to migrate an existing site.

Check your email ;)

Thanks Brogan. Just checked.

I really want to restart my website, more than migrate itself. About the XF License, i just have to migrate it to my new Cloud subscription? I got a new domain, for a real fresh start.

Other thing, my country is not listed in sign up page. What i have to do?

And for last, how the e-mail handling will go in this case? I just bought the domain, but just that. No hosting, nothing, just for XF Cloud. The XF Cloud will offer the e-mail handling? Like, a contact@mydomain.me - forum@mydomain.me for example? How many i can create?

I use some add-ons, how i will know they are gonna be compatible?

BTW, Last AdSense report for the month:
Page Views: 192k
Impressions: 600k.

This is ok for the subscription?

XFC and self hosted are separate products.
If you sign up for XFC you will still have your self hosted license.

Which country is missing? We can get that updated.

You should be able to use any email you wish.

Add-ons shouldn't be a problem.

If you have any other questions about your cloud service, it's probably better to submit a ticket.

Admittedly it wasn't something I had thought about until now so we will at least keep it under consideration.

I’d like that, just in case I decided to change after the beta testing. Doubt I will but it would be a nice option.

Top Bottom