XF 1.5 Xenforo Bot Character Probs.

KRYGT

Hi guys, I hired someone to write a bot for my forum but when it works we're having Turkish character problems with it. Programmer guy said its cause of a function based on xenforo.

Do you have any idea? is he right? can we find a solution for it?

Hi guys, I hired someone to write a bot for my forum but when it works we're having Turkish character problems with it. Programmer guy said its cause of a function based on xenforo.

Do you have any idea? is he right? can we find a solution for it?

I ask for other users ideas... maybe they could know solution.
Someone (an individual) may be able to help you but there are a few things to this.

First thing is that this is more of a development request or discussion so it's in the wrong place and as such not a troubleshooting question as troubleshooting is related directly to XF problems and since this is a problem with third party code built to run on XF, it is more of a custom development issue.

Generally if an existing XF function can't be used or extended properly to do a task it is a developers job to write their own.

Ultimately you would need to know the function this developer mentions and relay that to who ever is willing to take a look or even better you would need to provide access to the bot's code if your agreement with your developer allows for that, this of course assuming that your developer is unable or unwilling to create their own function.

Top Bottom