Xenforo 2.2 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested 2.2 beta 1 on a replication of my 270K message site before moving it to my main site. Just make sure all the addons work and you should have no problem.
In any case, just make a site backup in case anything goes wrong.

So far happy with how 2.2 is working in my dev. Still thinking I will wait for an RC before I consider live. It's best practice and minimizes the number of times I have to update live.

30 years ago when I was doing this stuff for money instead of as a volunteer, I would only install .odd versions of software. It was conventional wisdom that all even number releases were new features and odd number releases were clean of bugs.

The fact that you had to pay for releases was also a factor.

The world has changed a lot from then.

Anyone else noticing this on their live installs? 2 out of four members online at the moment has this pwa related message. (xf\pub\controller\serviceworker::offline). had to post a photo because it was getting quite complicated to take screenshot of the tooltip.

9wXjRm4.png

was hoping to get a quick response here before i posted this as a bug! i have been seeing a bunch of small issues that should not exist based on hys threads... was hoping to get quick response from other members running live 2.2 installs in case they were noticing similar issues. the ones i can replicate here, are easy to report as bugs because there is evidence hehe. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom