XenForo 2.0 Sample Addons

Sadik B

Hello,

I read through the Development updates for 2.0 posted on the Demo site. I suggest that after the release of xenforo 2.0 Developer preview, please release one or more sample addons demonstrating the alternatives for controller, model, datawriters and views as in 1.0 and also the new implementation of jQuery. This would speed up the learning of developers by many hours as opposed to trying to figure everything out from the core code.

Thanks.

Hello,

I read through the Development updates for 2.0 posted on the Demo site. I suggest that after the release of xenforo 2.0 Developer preview, please release one or more sample addons demonstrating the alternatives for controller, model, datawriters and views as in 1.0 and also the new implementation of jQuery. This would speed up the learning of developers by many hours as opposed to trying to figure everything out from the core code.

Thanks.
You will have the base XenForo to dig through so it shouldn't be an issue :) At least with XF 1 it was coded like an add-on.

Hello,

Thanks.
Good idea, brother.

Top Bottom