Fixed Xenforo 1.2 to Xenforo 1.2 Importer Error

DRE

Importing my site to a test board. Ran into some errors.

First error due to this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/join-user-group-by-waindigo.225/
Import User Groups.

Error
  • The field 'joinable' was not recognised.
  • The field 'joinable_moderated' was not recognised.
  • The field 'description' was not recognised.
  • The field 'joinable_moderator_user_ids' was not recognised.
I uninstalled it and tried again.

Import User Groups
Imported 7 items. (0.01 seconds)

Import Custom User Fields
Imported 55 items. (4.08 seconds)

Import Users

Server Error
copy(/home/me/public_html//avatars/l/0/3.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. copy() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 772
  3. XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importUser() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 599
  4. XenForo_Importer_XenForo->_importOrMergeUser() in XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php at line 353
  5. XenForo_Importer_XenForo->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  6. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/me/public_html/test/admin.php at line 13

Going to move to bugs so we can look into this.

The first one error shouldn't happen.

The second error should be suppressed but it's because the data directory path wasn't entered correctly.

Was using
/home/me/public_html/

and

/home/dre/public_html/internal_data

is it because I forgot to add a backslash?

/home/dre/public_html/internal_data/

Your data directory is /home/dre/public_html/data/ based on your internal_data value.

No, your data directory is the data directory within your XF install, internal data is the internal_data directory (or where ever they're been put, if moved).

All User Groups, Custom User Fields and Users were imported. It did that really fast.

I'd say.. less than a minute for all three of those.

It is stuck at User Following and Ignore Lists. It's been at 3.50% for the past 6 minutes.

There doesn't seem to be an order in which it imports user ids.

I wish it would import user ids by join date.

Since its been stuck on importing User Following and Ignore Lists at 3.50% for the past 30 minutes can I go back a page and import something else?

After skipping Import User Following and Ignore Lists, Import Personal Conversations and Import Profile Posts I tried to Import Nodes. When I click on Import Nodes it leads me back to the Import External Data Import list. Everything after that is faded out except for Import User Upgrades. Speaking of Import User Upgrades, I did that and it worked (even though I had no upgrades). Import User Following and Ignore Lists is still stuck at 3.50% which tells me this may actually all be related to deleted users.

Importing my site to a test board. Ran into some errors.

First error due to this addon: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/join-user-group-by-waindigo.225/
Import User Groups.

Error
  • The field 'joinable' was not recognised.
  • The field 'joinable_moderated' was not recognised.
  • The field 'description' was not recognised.
  • The field 'joinable_moderator_user_ids' was not recognised.
I uninstalled it and tried again.
This is only an error because you must have had the Join User Group add-on installed on one site and not on the other. If you install it on both it should work fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom