XenForo 1.1: Your impressions & discoveries

I think you're missing the key part though. You are only seeing the button because you have Jaxel's add-on installed; the button is not a stock feature and there is no such button in the core product.
oooh
you're right, I did miss that :p

thx

Beta 2. Just needed to revert message_user_info (customised with ribbons) here on all styles. Plus xenforo_popup.css on Flexile Dark.
I took care of the bulk of these with beta1 to be honest ;)

Ragtek - all instances of XenForo_Application::get('db') have been replaced by the getDb() version in Beta 3.
you shouldn't take this stuff too serious:P
that's why i've deleted it^^
BUT thx for the info, now i can go to sleep happy (hope the phrase is right, that's what google translate showed me
badteeth.gif

Loving the release so far, beta 2 is nice and smooth. On an upside this beta is encouraging me to do my own theme and change all template edits to either an addon with template hooks or something I can do in EXTRA.css/style properties. It's taking some time but in the end it will be so worth it, much more upgrade resistant.

YeeeHA! v1.1 Beta 2 is good to go, all caches rebuilt satisfactorily, File Health Check passes all files. whew!

Reactions: RvG
Another thing that is highly irritating is the notices in 1.1.

Automated scrolling notices? it just simply doesn't work, no one user reads at the same speed so I feel this alone was a big big mistake and in my mind it's a "cosmetic" thing. I can live with that though the notice scrolling can be adjusted/disable.

What is most annoying is the notice system working fully hinges on that you don't want to hide (toggle) your sidebar on the index page or any other pages where sideblocks are displayed and the notices cut short at 600px or thereabouts displaying the next notice if it's enable or as said cut short if it's one notice displayed globally. I dunno, I'm very unhappy with it.

Very disappointed with this feature a feature i always liked and classed as a favorite now being an irritation.

Top Bottom