XenForo 1.1: Your impressions & discoveries

You have XenUtiles mod installed don't you? Lol.

That explains it...I've been racking my friggen head trying to figure out why I don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm going back to PHPAdmin to do this :mad: I have 157 errors to clear and I am not doing it manually. Takes waaaaay too long waiting for the page to refresh and reload in between each deletion.

Where is the banning permission? Can I give a moderator the ability to ban? What about a user (hidden mod)?

I don't want them to be shown as moderators (or staff) but I want one of them to be able to ban.

You have XenUtiles mod installed don't you? Lol.
That explains it...I've been racking my friggen head trying to figure out why I don't have it!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm going back to PHPAdmin to do this :mad: I have 157 errors to clear and I am not doing it manually. Takes waaaaay too long waiting for the page to refresh and reload in between each deletion.

Doh,

Sorry. Jaxel is right. It is his mod :)

/me goes back to drinking coffee.

Where is the banning permission? Can I give a moderator the ability to ban? What about a user (hidden mod)?

I don't want them to be shown as moderators (or staff) but I want one of them to be able to ban.
Moderators can only ban using the Spam Cleaner- they see the Spam link (depending on criteria).

Only Administrators see the Ban (and edit) link(s).

I appreciate it very much to see many talented coders and webmasters within our XenForo-community who are able to check the code and the new release to help find bugs and report back to the developers.
This is really a great community-effort and super teamwork to make XenForo even better.

Thanks a lot guys!

I uploaded the v1.1 Beta, reverted all my templates, and upon completing the File Health Check I am getting this repsonse:
please advise.

Potential Problems
library/XenForo/Helper/Date.php File does not contain expected contents

ACP->Users->List All Users ... select any user and observe the last tab: IP Addresses. you get a listing of every IP address used to log into your system.
WOW!

Top Bottom