XenForo 1.1: Your impressions & discoveries

Shouldn't the stat cache be rebuild automatic after the upgrade? To stop the q threads and bug reports?:P

Rebuild the cache.

Rebuild thread information: Fatal error: Call to undefined function array_keys_exists() in /xxx/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Thread.php on line 60

all the other cache rebuild functions completed satisfactory

Anyone else noticed the extra option for "marking all forums as read"?
How to...? : Click a link to one of the forums in a category and press the 'mark forums read' in the navigation menu and there you have it, :eek:

mark-forum-read.webp

I checked on my 1.0.4 forum and it's not there, so it's NEW in xenForo 1.1 beta.
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it, ;) ( so far, I haven't heard seen anyone talked typed about it yet.. )

It has been discussed elsewhere, I marked the suggestion thread as implemented a few days ago.

I've always used google as my site main search option. Ignoring the core search option in both VB & Xf. But this version 1.1 changed my idea. I think the result are accurate and better than any other forum software.
great job guys...

I saw someone mention that, clearing the error log worked fine for me and I see the button.
I think you're missing the key part though. You are only seeing the button because you have Jaxel's add-on installed; the button is not a stock feature and there is no such button in the core product.

Top Bottom