XenForo 1.0.1

Saeed

As per Kier's profile, version 1.0.1 is being released today hopefully. Just saw the XenForo account logged in and they're probably posting the announcement as I speak.

Shall we be seeing the release of Brogatron 1.0.1, developed by K.I.T.T. (Kier Industries Two Thousand) with this version? :p Hard to imagine what "newer and better" features could be added. (other than the glasses of course)

521-png.4927

On a serious note, this seems to be a really really good week for you guys. Congratulations Kier, Mike and Ashley for the new release and wishing you the best for the future as well. (y)

We can only wonder how much time and resources must be dedicated to all the legal stuff. Can you imagine the progress that will occur with the product after all the legal battles are put to bed?

Kudos to the whole team for juggling all the legal stuff while delivering such a great product!

You guys sure are impatient lol. Where did you hear that 1.0.1 will be released today?
As per Kier's profile, version 1.0.1 is being released today hopefully.
http://xenforo.com/community/members/kier.2/#profile-post-5586

the only thing new, will be the extra smiles we have here.
Which extra smilies?
The ones in use here were packaged up with 1.0.0, along with the original doodle smilies.

Only 11 are configured by default, you need to manually create the rest.

BTW, until you associate your forum account with your customer account, you won't be able to post in the customer forums.

I like the new capability of importing from various sources that should come in handy at some point. :-)

Nice work on the new release guys, now I must go upgrade.

Great to see the ability for more forum owners to convert to xF.
Sad to see none of the things I'm waiting for have been added - oh well, maybe soon.

Keep up the excellent work guys!

looks like this primarily addresses importing and various small issues. i think ill give it a miss as i dont look forward to more template work for such little return.

looks like this primarily addresses importing and various small issues. i think ill give it a miss as i dont look forward to more template work for such little return.

can you just skip this upgrade and do the next one with now worries? Im thinking the same as you...

Top Bottom