XenForo 1.0.1

My post were more of a complimentary post rather than a hidden hint for a comparing feature. I just opened up two notepad docs and manually compared the templates before & after 1 minute later all fixed I expected more outdated templates. Still anything to cut time down gets my vote.
There are much better tools out there than Notepad ;) Check these out:

Apple FileMerge:
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 12.31.24.webp

Zennaware CornerStone:
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 12.31.33.webp

Trac:
Screen shot 2011-04-06 at 12.38.16.webp

I'm wondering if Coda or Espresso has any comparison features. If I'm going to buy an app for development I might as well go for something that has other stuff in it too, ... that is, if they have that stuff. Anyone know?

I'm wondering if Coda or Espresso has any comparison features. If I'm going to buy an app for development I might as well go for something that has other stuff in it too, ... that is, if they have that stuff. Anyone know?
Apple FileMerge comes free with OS X. It's part of the development tools install.

I want a Mac ... just for those tools ... :D

You can run VMware Workstation 7.0.0 and modify a virtual machine to run Snow Leopard in Windows. :whistle:

I paid $27 at the Apple store for Snow Leopard upgrade (it is actually the full version) then bought VMware Workstation 7.x from vmware themselves fr $189 then modifed my virtual machine. :cool:

Top Bottom