XenForo 1.0.1

Upgraded in just a few minutes- worked flawlessly.

Although I was a little saddened to see that there was still no way to clear the server error logs.

Does anyone know of an SQL query that will clear all the errors at once? This will save me quite a bit of time over deleting 1000 or so errors one by one.

Thx in advance!

Which ideas? I guess it's true that there are only a limited way of doing certain things given specific data, as I can honestly say I've not looked at your vB4 importer at all.
The vb4 Importer already imports positive reps as likes, and attempts to relink quotes where possible. :)

Stupid question. How can I be sure that all the addon I've installed works with 1.0.1?
You can either wait for the add-on authors to confirm they still work without issues or try upgrading your local test installation, if you have one.

If you don't have a test installation I would recommending confirming first.

I don't have any local test installation. I'm asking just to be sure that, from the dev point of view, there aren't known issues so that some addons can stop working...

Add-ons that work with 1.0.0 should work with 1.0.1, or else will require extremely minor tweaks to allow them to do so.

I don't have any local test installation. I'm asking just to be sure that, from the dev point of view, there aren't known issues so that some addons can stop working...

All the add-ons I have installed worked flawlessly after the v1.0.0 >> v1.0.1

Which are the following for those who are curious and may be holding off from upgrading with only 2 outdated templates:

• Xenmoods
  • Toggle Sidebar
  • Happyplace
  • LN Blog

Which are the following for those who are curious and may be holding off from upgrading with only 2 outdated templates:
  • Xenmoods
  • Toggle Sidebar
  • Happyplace
  • LN Blog
Outdated templates are easy to fix because I remember all of the templates which I edit. Sure, there are a few each time to upgrade, but I'm not complaining.

It happened to me for each forum software that I used, when it's time for upgrading, haha.

But, I've always said I would suggest a way to find the changes that we've made in the templates. It'll be much easier to spot them when it's time for upgrading.

I hope that there will be a features like this when XenForo 1.1.0 comes out, :ROFLMAO:

Outdated templates are easy to fix because I remember all of the templates which I edit. Sure, there are a few each time to upgrade, but I'm not complaining.

It happened to me for each forum software that I used, when it's time for upgrading, haha.

But, I've always said I would suggest a way to find the changes that we've made in the templates. It'll be much easier to spot them when it's time for upgrading.

I hope that there will be a features like this when XenForo 1.1.0 comes out, :ROFLMAO:

My post were more of a complimentary post rather than a hidden hint for a comparing feature. I just opened up two notepad docs and manually compared the templates before & after 1 minute later all fixed I expected more outdated templates. Still anything to cut time down gets my vote.

if we do get this comparing code feature a nice little thing to had would be right before the two windows popup side by side the guy from the go compare commercials zooms out and breaks out in song singing "go compare go compare". Just a little extra addition to think about.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom