1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo 1.0.1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Saeed, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

As per Kier's profile, version 1.0.1 is being released today hopefully. Just saw the XenForo account logged in and they're probably posting the announcement as I speak.

Shall we be seeing the release of Brogatron 1.0.1, developed by K.I.T.T. (Kier Industries Two Thousand) with this version? :p Hard to imagine what "newer and better" features could be added. (other than the glasses of course)

[​IMG]

On a serious note, this seems to be a really really good week for you guys. Congratulations Kier, Mike and Ashley for the new release and wishing you the best for the future as well. (y)

boatswife and Peggy like this.
  2. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

That was quick! Did they add the Google +1 feature? :coffee:

3. Saeed

Saeed Well-Known Member

Actually, I ended up posting a bit early :oops:...not too early though hopefully.

4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Im guessing this is just going to be a huge bug release fix opposed to features, i guess we could be surprised though!

TheVisitors and Vincent like this.
  5. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

We can only wonder how much time and resources must be dedicated to all the legal stuff. Can you imagine the progress that will occur with the product after all the legal battles are put to bed?

Kudos to the whole team for juggling all the legal stuff while delivering such a great product!

boatswife and Peggy like this.
  6. mljother

mljother Member

You guys sure are impatient lol. Where did you hear that 1.0.1 will be released today?

7. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I'm thinking bug fixes and the only thing new, will be the extra smiles we have here.

8. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

http://xenforo.com/community/members/kier.2/#profile-post-5586

Which extra smilies?
    The ones in use here were packaged up with 1.0.0, along with the original doodle smilies.

9. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

You are correct.

*wonders why my site didn't port them all in upon install*

No matter, will simply re-apply them.

10. Brogan

Only 11 are configured by default, you need to manually create the rest.

BTW, until you associate your forum account with your customer account, you won't be able to post in the customer forums.

TheVisitors likes this.
  11. CurveGotti

CurveGotti Active Member

I like the new capability of importing from various sources that should come in handy at some point. :)

Nice work on the new release guys, now I must go upgrade.

12. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Are the importer files within the main download package?

Cheers,
    Shaun :D

13. lazer

lazer Well-Known Member

Great to see the ability for more forum owners to convert to xF.
    Sad to see none of the things I'm waiting for have been added - oh well, maybe soon.

Keep up the excellent work guys!

14. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member

looks like this primarily addresses importing and various small issues. i think ill give it a miss as i dont look forward to more template work for such little return.

15. TNCclubman

TNCclubman Well-Known Member

can you just skip this upgrade and do the next one with now worries? Im thinking the same as you...

16. Brogan

17. principia

principia Well-Known Member

Why skip?
    The Upgrade took me 5 Minutes without any Problems.

abdulbasitsaeed likes this.
  18. Brogan

19. tmb

tmb Active Member

hoping this doesn't break any of my custom addons. guess we'll find out.

20. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Bug fix releases are always welcome in my books, I expect features will come later. Nice work team.