XenFacil's Quote - Quote with avatar and more

XenFacil's Quote - Quote with avatar and more 9.0a

No permission to download
It's not necessary. I located that page. The image "data/avatars/s/13/13451.jpg" not exists. Can you confirm me this?

Salud2

The 13451 is the user id. If not exist, there are not image. I do not know how occurs this. Look into for this.

salud2

There is some kind of bug with the new 'Select text to quote' with Xenforo 1.4.1

When you highlight a text to quote the pop up button appears, if you click on the 'Reply' part it quotes the whole post instead of the highlighted text.
But if you click the 'Quote' side then that works fine.

Anyway to fix this bug?

How can I change the button that says "Read more ... " and "... Read less" because it does not fit in with my forum theme?

ACP -> Appearance -> Your Style -> Style Properties -> Quote with avatar ->
  • Read more/less Buttom
  • Read more/less Buttom - Hover

Salud2

Not working for me.

With any of the features activated (either nested quotes or quote with avatar) the quote expand is broken.

If I tick Use XenFacil expand? then the quote will not expand, the button does nothing. If I live it unticked (to use the xenforo default expand) the quote is shown in full instead of the excerpt and the click to expand text.

With any of the features activated (either nested quotes or quote with avatar) the quote expand is broken.
The quote expand is broken immediately after having posted a post. If you refresh your page or access to it again, the problem is played? The XenForo's expand is broken but not XenFacil's expand. See the last screenshots. Re-Upload all files, please.

Look into xenforo's template for this.

Salud2

Attachments

• 25.webp
    25.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 26.webp
    26.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 27.webp
    27.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 28.webp
    28.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 29.webp
    29.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 30.webp
    30.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
The quote expand is broken immediately after having posted a post. If you refresh your page or access to it again, the problem is played?
Aha, yes it expands once the page is refreshed.

However it shows no text at all, just the very top of the quote border inside, see here:

Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 10.55.35.webp

It would be good to show just a line or two of text like a normal quote.

Also, the Read More Button needs to have a margin to the right, it looks a bit uncomfortable right up against the border of the quote box.

It would be good to show just a line or two of text like a normal quote.

Also, the Read More Button needs to have a margin to the right, it looks a bit uncomfortable right up against the border of the quote box.

I take note for this. Now i'm updating the Max Posters Today Add-on. I try to see all this shortly to update it.

Salud2

Hi there! :)

Fresh install on Xf1.5, and I'm getting a problem where nested quote appear in the "insert quotes" dialog box, but do not then appear when you click Quote These Messages.

Any ideas? The installation process worked flawlessly :)

Top Bottom