XenFacil's Quote - Quote with avatar and more

XenFacil's Quote - Quote with avatar and more 9.0a

No permission to download
lms updated XenFacil's Quote with a new update entry:

Added XenFacil expand and fix errors

1. Add:
    1. Expand of XenFacil: button shown on the right and which displays the content of each quote, and you can set the height to show of start (style properties).
    2. Replaceable x_said phrase: supports user TextToAdd and TextToAdd user. If user is female takes action this add-on.
    3. Ability to enable / disable by Style.
    4. Style properties for personalitation.
  2. Fix:
    1. Fix errors with down arrow, margins, etc.
Demo,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
I'm new with XenForo I downloaded this add-on and I think I am missing something with the translation, for some reason I don't think this works? Any ideas.

Hi tajhay

OK at the right of my last message you will see #86 +Quote Reply I don't have the word Quote? Can I turn that option on in XenForo?

Hi
I figured it out I was hitting the wrong quote button.....
Hi tajhay

OK at the right of my last message you will see #86 +Quote Reply I don't have the word Quote? Can I turn that option on in XenForo?
This add-on works in conjunction with XenForo's Quote and parse the message text for bbcode Quote when publish it.

"+ Quote" is the new funcionality of XenForo 1.3.0 beta 2 version. The Quote funcionality are in the Reply (= Quote) button (below messages, not editor button). "Quote" word does not exist ("+ Quote" and "- Quote", exists into 1.3.0). You need to edit the Reply phrase and change its text to "Quote".

Salud2

Last edited:
Hi Ims
Thank You for the info, lol I did figure it out it was just one of those days.....

Vinny

I am missing something here. When quoting now, it keeps adding a close quote at the end of the post when you hit "Post Reply." That makes to whole post one big quote.

Some help please!

Add: On version 1.3.1 and did it on 1.3. Also, I do not have the +Quote showing.

I am missing something here. When quoting now, it keeps adding a close quote at the end of the post when you hit "Post Reply." That makes to whole post one big quote.

Some help please!

Add: On version 1.3.1 and did it on 1.3. Also, I do not have the +Quote showing.
Okay, been working on it and found one issue and fixed it.

But the multi-quote is still not there. Will look some more.

Works great - thank you!

I have one question - is there a way to leave a line break after the quote box, please? Just one line would be great. I'd just like to leave some more space.

EDIT: fixed myself in EXTRA.css by changing .bbCodeBlock

Last edited:
Reactions: lms
hey, so how does this work with xenforo 1.3 with the multi quote feature and all that?

One does not remove the other. They are different things. Quotes and multi-quotes are generated and collected on the one hand and for each applies this add-on. This add-on is intended to handle the way of viewing each quote into a post.

Salud2

Thanks for creating this. Unfortunately, sometimes the "read more" button doesn't work…I can't always expand the quote to read it. Is there some setting that I need to change?

I'm having a little problem with some code so either want to use this add-on or see if anyone has a solution.

Default icons are coming in as solid blue. I've attached an example:

quoteav.webp

Any thoughts? Thanks.

You can give me a page where this happens (if necessary by conversation).

Salud2

Last edited:
Top Bottom