[XenCustomize] Events Manager

[XenCustomize] Events Manager [Paid] 1.2.6

No permission to buy ($65.00)
Veer updated [XenCustomize] Events Manager with a new update entry:

1.2.6 - New features, improvements and bug fixes!

Events Manager version 1.2.6 is now available for all licensed customers to download. In this update, we've implemented several new features and enhancements. Additionally, we've addressed a bug that was reported through our support ticket system.

✨ New Features and Enhancements​

• Added support for private event permission View private event at the category level...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is on my radar, but will hold off until a 2.3 version is ready, as my site and current add-ons are all 2.3 ready; it's just a waiting game now. From what I can see of this add-on, it will be a perfect complement to my rock music site and benefit all rock bands.

Has there been, or likely to be, any thought or decision on this?
I'm fast approaching the need to have to migrate from NixFifty's abandoned addon, and I've been through several calendar/event addons over my years with XF. Each time, I've done a manual DB import and rebuild, to have existing events within the new addon. I'd need to look at doing the same here, if deciding to move to this addon, and there's no plans for a 1st party import.
Where did you go with this in the end?

Also, @Veer is this addon feature locked now, with only new features sponsored?

I ask because was looking to ask if you ever had plans to sync with external calendars such as leisure event calendars such as facebook events/ticketmaster/lastfm or other events sites.

Nowhere, there's no importers.
I'm just dealing with the bugs in Naz's calendar, and waiting for a viable alternative.
I feel this further proves my theory that there would be more custom (unknown how much more) for addons like this that involve a lot of historical data that exists in legacy addons/solutions if there were importers to get new customers to jump ship. It seems like a no brainer.

This is on my radar, but will hold off until a 2.3 version is ready, as my site and current add-ons are all 2.3 ready; it's just a waiting game now. From what I can see of this add-on, it will be a perfect complement to my rock music site and benefit all rock bands.
Our XF 2.3-compatible version is nearly ready and will be released shortly after XF 2.3 moves out of the beta phase.

Top Bottom