XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
Thanx, error is gone, but I can get anything else than a blank page with any sub-domain.

Please make sure you follow the instructions to setup subdomains at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-multisite-system.2278/field?field=faq Also try to disable all our products and let us know what the sub-domains show then - they should show your main site successfully. If you still have the problem please open a support ticket at http://customers.dnf.technology/clientarea.php and we will review it.

Thank you!

XCentral updated XenCentral Multisite System with a new update entry:

XenCentral Multisite System 1.3.1 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next release of XenCentral Multisite System with one of most wanted features implemented - the ability to enable/disable the third-party add-ons for each domain. The feature is thoroughly tested during development, but we announce it as limitedly support feature just because our product itself is an add-on and can not have full control over all other add-ons (some of other add-ons may be executing before our add-on and making some changes which will not be reverted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to do this:

Site 1 has 20 nodes under category A and 20 under category B and 20 under Category C with A on top, B second and C third in the node list.

Site 2 has 20 nodes under category A and 20 under category B and 20 under Category C with C on top and B and A as subcategories of C?

Is it possible to do this:

Site 1 has 20 nodes under category A and 20 under category B and 20 under Category C with A on top, B second and C third in the node list.

Site 2 has 20 nodes under category A and 20 under category B and 20 under Category C with C on top and B and A as subcategories of C?

The product does not change parent-child relationship, so the second case is not possible.

Thank you!

I thank the add-on's author who made possible to add admins and mods to singular nodes.
Nevertheless this is allowed only for those who are already global administrators. In my case, I'm setting up a network composed by 7 different forums and I don't find it advisable to give the access to admin panel to 20 people.
I would like instead that admins of different forums have the possibility to manage only their own forums, without the necessity of login into the admin panel. What I mean is something similar to the add-on Social Groups which allows to create nodes and categories from the front end, new permissions which permit one or more groups to create forums on their sites.

Example: set admin for forum1.site.com that can create and delete forums/categories ONLY on the forum1.site.com

I believe that a similar function would be very useful in order to give more autonomy to admin of single forums and keep the network safe.

I thank the add-on's author who made possible to add admins and mods to singular nodes.
Nevertheless this is allowed only for those who are already global administrators. In my case, I'm setting up a network composed by 7 different forums and I don't find it advisable to give the access to admin panel to 20 people.
I would like instead that admins of different forums have the possibility to manage only their own forums, without the necessity of login into the admin panel. What I mean is something similar to the add-on Social Groups which allows to create nodes and categories from the front end, new permissions which permit one or more groups to create forums on their sites.

Example: set admin for forum1.site.com that can create and delete forums/categories ONLY on the forum1.site.com

I believe that a similar function would be very useful in order to give more autonomy to admin of single forums and keep the network safe.

Thank you for the suggestion. We consider a feature like this to be a bit out of addon's main functionality, as our addon does not create its own pages and functions, but enhanced built-in or third-party features to work separately on different domains. Also right now our addon is coded in a way not to handle anything when it comes to Admin side to make sure it does not break the access to admin panel when it is not properly configured. So the features mentioned are better to be implemented in a stand-alone addon, that will allow you to:

1. Set user IDs who are administrators but are not allowed to login to Admin panel.

2. Create forum management page on front-end for those who would have permission to do it on back-end.

Maybe at some moment we will consider to implement these features in our addon, but for now we have too many other high-priority enhancements, support for more third-party addons etc. We can consider implementing them earlier if you would like to fund the enhancement. For that you can contact us at https://desk.xencentral.com/

Thank you!

@XCentral i have contacted you for this.

Now if you have created a forum and used the multisite, you have 2 url with the same content. There is a problem with content duplication. There are not a way to mask the content, i think the unique solution is to use the 301 redirect to the forum created with the multisite. Can you add this option in the next version?

@XCentral i have contacted you for this.

Now if you have created a forum and used the multisite, you have 2 url with the same content. There is a problem with content duplication. There are not a way to mask the content, i think the unique solution is to use the 301 redirect to the forum created with the multisite. Can you add this option in the next version?

301 redirect is supported by the product. If you have a main site and a secondary site created with our addon, just add new Domain entry with main site details (board URL, title etc.) and deselect the nodes you have enabled in the second site for the main site configuration. This way the forums will be available only in one of sites and if accessed using incorrect URL will redirect to the other site. You can see this in action at our demo - visting http://demo.xencentral.com/forums/demo-2-main-forum.8/ will redirect you to http://demo2.xencentral.com/forums/demo-2-main-forum.8/ as that forum is enabled for the second site and disabled for the first one.

Thank you!

301 redirect is supported by the product. If you have a main site and a secondary site created with our addon, just add new Domain entry with main site details (board URL, title etc.) and deselect the nodes you have enabled in the second site for the main site configuration. This way the forums will be available only in one of sites and if accessed using incorrect URL will redirect to the other site. You can see this in action at our demo - visting http://demo.xencentral.com/forums/demo-2-main-forum.8/ will redirect you to http://demo2.xencentral.com/forums/demo-2-main-forum.8/ as that forum is enabled for the second site and disabled for the first one.

Thank you!

Tried that but doesn't work...if i try to put the link of the main installation on the multisite i obtain a blank page.

Tried that but doesn't work...if i try to put the link of the main installation on the multisite i obtain a blank page.
Can you provide a screen shot of how you have the first site set up and the second site? It would be the pages for XenCentral > Manage Domains

Resolved now (i've reinstalled Xenforo from scratch.

@XCentral are you alive? I've sent you several weeks ago 3 mails with no reply from you :/

Top Bottom