XenCentral Multisite System

XenCentral Multisite System [Paid] 1.11.0

No permission to buy (€69.99)
@XCentral How much priority are you assigning to further development of this addon?

I have an expired license but i am in need of it again and want to renew it.
The only blocker right now is support for XenForo 2.0.

You are promising support for 2.0 since some months now and i need to know, if you plan to add support in the next month or at a later stage, so we can pay someone for developing a custom solution instead of renewing and using Multisite.

Last edited:
After installing XenCentral Multisite I am now getting a too many redirects error, even after clearing cookies and cache. I have disabled the add-on and it's now loading fine, so it has to be this add-on causing it.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

After installing XenCentral Multisite I am now getting a too many redirects error, even after clearing cookies and cache. I have disabled the add-on and it's now loading fine, so it has to be this add-on causing it.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
I had issues with Vault Wiki, which lead to us removing it.

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that we are on alpha stage of Multisite System development now and we need your help to get the add-on ready for beta release. We are looking for alpha testers that will test the add-on on their development boards and report us the issues, bugs they find.

Who can apply?

1. License holders of Multisite System with active support/updates subscription that expires in at least 3 months.

2. Users that are ready to invest time to test the add-on, collaborate with us to reproduce the issues/bugs, test and confirm on their status.

We are looking for max 15 testers. So the first 15 applicants will be enrolled. Enrollment ends on July 3.

To join alpha testers group, open a ticket and send us your registered email address in Customer's Portal and username in Support Forums. Account in Support Forums is required as issues will be submitted and handled in a private forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

If there are more testers interested, feel free to apply! Thank you!

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that we are on alpha stage of Multisite System development now and we need your help to get the add-on ready for beta release. We are looking for alpha testers that will test the add-on on their development boards and report us the issues, bugs they find.

Who can apply?

1. License holders of Multisite System with active support/updates subscription that expires in at least 3 months.

2. Users that are ready to invest time to test the add-on, collaborate with us to reproduce the issues/bugs, test and confirm on their status.

We are looking for max 15 testers. So the first 15 applicants will be enrolled. Enrollment ends on July 3.

To join alpha testers group, open a ticket and send us your registered email address in Customer's Portal and username in Support Forums. Account in Support Forums is required as issues will be submitted and handled in a private forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

I'm currently running this on a test site, and its working beautifully. I'm quite amazed at how smooth things are going. The addon seems to have been ported well and stable, is easier to install since it doesn't need a framework(at least the current alpha version), and also seemingly cleaner than the XF1 version due to XF2. I had experienced quite a few bugs with the last version of this addon, so its nice to see this one in good shape right out the gate. I'm half tempted to put it on my production site actually.

Last edited:
Hi @XCentral ,

Is it possible to have different widgets (Widget framework) for different multisite installations? Or is the sidebar the same across all of them?

Top Bottom