XenCentral Feedback System 2

XenCentral Feedback System 2 [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€54.99)
When I read a conversation then "Add Feedback" link is showing under avatar of the member. I configured only display on some forums. I don't think it can display on conversations

I sent you a PM for an error on my forum.

Also, I don't see the link "Add Feedback" under username for Resource manager like on forums

Where is the option to show that?

Thanks

Hello!

Replied to your ticket. There is no option to show Add Feedback link in Resource manager.

Thank you!

I replied to you too. As said, I am using a rewrite addon to rewrite my thread urls as mentioned.

That could cause error when submitting deal URL.

Also, it is possible to have an option to change Deal URL from Thread URL to Resource URL?

That will be more better for admins to choose which type of deal URL should be set.

Thanks

Resource URLs are currently supported and work as thread URLs do. So you can submit resource URLs and use Find Thread to find resources.

Resource URLs are currently supported and work as thread URLs do. So you can submit resource URLs and use Find Thread to find resources.
Of course I saw that but the problem I have to copy resource URL into Deal URL input manually.

As asked, if there is an option in admin where I can switch to get resource URL automatically into Deal URL then that would be great! :) ( I mean when a member click on Add feedback on a forum then instead of using thread url, resource url should be filled into it automatically)

Hello, @Trueprime ! If you are upgrading from 2.0.0 version, just upload the package content to your forums root and visit admin panel, add-ons page admin.php?add-ons/ and click Upgrade on Feedback System.

Last edited:
Top Bottom