XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.

But installing the older version got it working again. So its now running with 1.4.0.2 xml and XenCentral Ad Server 1.4.0.1 - rev49

Hey
Now the the url from the banner is NOT in the view-source
my sponsors NEED it for google.

In the last version it was ok. and the url must "follow" be
and now?
Greetings Joachim

But installing the older version got it working again. So its now running with 1.4.0.2 xml and XenCentral Ad Server 1.4.0.1 - rev49
Any chance support will help me on this? I paid for the next year, upgraded to the latest version then issues described above now going on 22 days, no support. Any chance for help would be appreciated. If it means buying you a beer I would at this point because my clients are not able to see the results they were able to see before. Namely, countries.

I am also forced to use two different versions because the latest version no longer works. I cannot role back to the previous version either.

Last edited:
Is there anyway I can turn back to the previous version? It was actually working great. Its really embarrassing making excuses for why this software is always screwing up. Please take some time to help me here. I'm also afraid I will loose the existing stats by changing anything now. Please advise.

@XCentral

i see you released an update for the Ad Manager add-on recently but do you plan to address the missing option to configure recurring payments anytime soon?

thanks,
bart

Any chance support will help me on this? I paid for the next year, upgraded to the latest version then issues described above now going on 22 days, no support. Any chance for help would be appreciated. If it means buying you a beer I would at this point because my clients are not able to see the results they were able to see before. Namely, countries.
Rate the addon...that's the best way to get some attention.

I am running xenforo 1.4.10 and ad server 1.4.0.2

Have a lot of similar error messages in the log.

ErrorException: Undefined index: use_placeholder - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Zone.php:238
Generiert durch: PrinceofLies, Vor einem Moment
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Zone.php(238): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 238, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(66): XenCentral_AdServer_Zone->offsetGet('use_placeholder')
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(141): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->processPlaceholders(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...')
#3 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(78) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/js/bbm/redactor/bbm_redactor.js?_v=0cbaebcf"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["_v"] => string(8) "0cbaebcf"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Undefined index: use_placeholder - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Zone.php:238
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Vor 2 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Zone.php(238): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 238, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(66): XenCentral_AdServer_Zone->offsetGet('use_placeholder')
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(141): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->processPlaceholders(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...')
#3 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(72) "Emirates - Business Class | Pattayaforum"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hello everyone,

We are very sorry for the delay with the support. I was on vocation and didn't have proper internet access to continue supporting the products. Now we are back to fully support and further enhance our products and assist you with anything else you need regarding XenForo development.

If you have open tickets, please check them back as we have addressed them in Support Center. If your issue is still not addressed please open a ticket and describe the issue specifically, and it will be addressed immediately.

Thank you!

We are considering adding a one-time popover ad (once per month/user, that is) and I assume we could do this with a custom hook? Is this possible? Something we could pay DNF to code?

Hello, @clackey !

Basically you can do it for any hook location or using a custom hook, just you need to use some advanced front-end coding. I would suggest having the ad itself hidden via CSS, and check cookies with JS if the ad has been shown during that month, and show it if it wasn't yet and set the cookie for further checks. Of course more advanced implementations involving AJAX, or back-end enhancement with a special location are also possible (for example, in case you don't want the ad to be actually added to the page all the time, but only when it will be actually shown). I guess there will be many able to help you with front-end only implementation, feel free to contact us a XenCentral.com - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software as well if you need our help.

Thank you!

We need to decide about buying a product to sell ads directly to our visitors soon. It will run beside the fully equiped professional ad server solution we already use for serving ads from agencies and ad networks. DFP would be too expensive, so switching is no option.

@XCentral :
Can you give me the cons of your product over the [AD] Monetize Pro by Audentio?
[AD] Monetize Pro with DFP support

Is your product worth the higher price tag?

Thank you.

Take in count.
I opened a ticket on 12.08 because have some problems with the last update (run this product from beginning)
Till today i get not even an answer they will look at it.
Instead i got on invoice on 13.08 to extend my license what will be due on 18.08.

Take in count.
I opened a ticket on 12.08 because have some problems with the last update (run this product from beginning)
Till today i get not even an answer they will look at it.
Instead i got on invoice on 13.08 to extend my license what will be due on 18.08.

I know their extremely bad support. And also their automatic extension invoices if you do not cancel manually before renewal date. Both is not a very friendly business practice.

However my question was about the features of this add-on only.

After updating to the latest version i got nearly everyday 2 or 3 times a day this error messages:

orException: array_map(): Argument #2 should be an array - library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php:367
Generiert durch: kbro, Gestern um 09:21 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_map(): Ar...', '/var/www/html/p...', 367, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(367): array_map(Array, false)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(164): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->getActiveZones()
#3 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(172): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->_prepareLocalZoneCache()
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(147): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->applyPageFilters(Array, Array)
#5 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('PAGE_CONTAINER', '\n\n\n\n<!DOCTYPE h...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer('<div class="bas...', Array)
#11 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(114) "http://www.pattayaforum.net/forums/...nes=1&requestId=55ee881f559d1&t=1441696949251"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["randomId"] => string(9) "zone84889"
["zones"] => string(1) "1"
["requestId"] => string(13) "55ee881f559d1"
["t"] => string(13) "1441696949251"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Any clue what this is?
I don't had this in previous versions.

Top Bottom