XenCentral Ad Server

XenCentral Ad Server [Paid] 2.0.0 beta 3 rev. 2

No permission to buy (€59.99)
We need to decide about buying a product to sell ads directly to our visitors soon. It will run beside the fully equiped professional ad server solution we already use for serving ads from agencies and ad networks. DFP would be too expensive, so switching is no option.

@XCentral :
Can you give me the cons of your product over the [AD] Monetize Pro by Audentio?
[AD] Monetize Pro with DFP support

Is your product worth the higher price tag?

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay with the response. We had some delays with supporting our addons recently but now we actively develop and support the addons. You can fully check the addon in our Demo Board at http://demo.xencentral.com/ and consider yourself if you want to use the addon or no. Admin details will be sent to you now via a Conversation.

After updating to the latest version i got nearly everyday 2 or 3 times a day this error messages:

Any clue what this is?
I don't had this in previous versions.

The latest update should solve this problem. If it still exists on your board please open a ticket and we will address it asap.

Thank you!

Dear Customers,

We are very sorry for the lack of support recently. This was mainly caused by being overloaded with custom projects and not having enough staff to work on our addons here. From now on we will dedicate much more time on supporting on actively developing our addons here on XenForo.com.

We are planning the next major release of XenForo Ad Server with features we consider to be important, but will gladly include features you would suggest. Please feel free to post your suggestions here.

We thank you for your support!

Dear Customers,

We are very sorry for the lack of support recently. This was mainly caused by being overloaded with custom projects and not having enough staff to work on our addons here. From now on we will dedicate much more time on supporting on actively developing our addons here on XenForo.com.

We are planning the next major release of XenForo Ad Server with features we consider to be important, but will gladly include features you would suggest. Please feel free to post your suggestions here.

We thank you for your support!
Why don't you stop creating more add-ons and deal professionally with the ones you are already having issue with? Your support is nothing short of terrible. :mad:

More broken links as well. You post a link to follow, then I go there to look at the Product updates and get this.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.skydevelop.eu.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

My latest question is:
Does this add-on work with the current xenForo ? I am afraid to update it because your software has never been free of problems.

Please take the time to answer my post. If not, please refund my latest payment as I have never been able to move past it. Maybe its time to bail from it and go back to revive.

Last edited:
Does this add-on work with the current xenForo ?

I will answer instead.
It is working but not without errors.

I figured out it have a problem with memcached.
My error log was full of it.
Now i changed to Xcache the old errors are gone.

But from today i have new one, never seen before.
Must look first into it if it is related to this add on.

ErrorException: Undefined index: is_admin - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:678
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 18:49 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(678): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 678, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(279): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('is_admin')
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(580): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->preRenderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#3 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(365) "http ://www .pattayaforum. net/forums/ads/delivery?batchRequest[zone605947][randomId]=zone605947&batchRequest[zone605947][zones]=1&batchRequest[zone605947][requestId]=5613fb8f02bf6&batchRequest[zone693402][randomId]=zone693402&batchRequest[zone693402][zones]=2&batchRequest[zone693402][safeModeLoaded]=10%2C11%2C9%2C24&batchRequest[zone693402][requestId]=5613fb8f02bf6"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["batchRequest"] => array(2) {
["zone605947"] => array(3) {
["randomId"] => string(10) "zone605947"
["zones"] => string(1) "1"
["requestId"] => string(13) "5613fb8f02bf6"
}
["zone693402"] => array(4) {
["randomId"] => string(10) "zone693402"
["zones"] => string(1) "2"
["safeModeLoaded"] => string(10) "10,11,9,24"
}
}
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

ErrorException: Undefined index: global_permission_cache - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:458
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 18:49 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(458): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 458, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(8800, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(293): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#3 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(306): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenCentral_AdSe...')
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(365) "http :// www .pattayaforum. net/forums/ads/delivery?batchRequest[zone605947][randomId]=zone605947&batchRequest[zone605947][zones]=1&batchRequest[zone605947][requestId]=5613fb8f02bf6&batchRequest[zone693402][randomId]=zone693402&batchRequest[zone693402][zones]=2&batchRequest[zone693402][safeModeLoaded]=10%2C11%2C9%2C24&batchRequest[zone693402][requestId]=5613fb8f02bf6"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["batchRequest"] => array(2) {
["zone605947"] => array(3) {
["randomId"] => string(10) "zone605947"
["zones"] => string(1) "1"
}
["zone693402"] => array(4) {
["randomId"] => string(10) "zone693402"
["zones"] => string(1) "2"
["safeModeLoaded"] => string(10) "10,11,9,24"
}
}
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/XenCentral/Framework/Hooks.php:242
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 18:46 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/Framework/Hooks.php(242): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/p...', 242, Array)
#1 [internal function]: XenCentral_Framework_Hooks::criteriaUser('ip_country', Array, Array, false)
#2 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Helper/Criteria.php(413): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Model/Zone.php(204): XenForo_Helper_Criteria::userMatchesCriteria(Array, true, Array)
#5 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenCentral/AdServer/Hooks.php(148): XenCentral_AdServer_Model_Zone->applyUserFilters(Array)
#6 [internal function]: XenCentral_AdServer_Hooks::templatePostRender('error_with_logi...', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n<form...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#7 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'error_with_logi...')
#9 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#10 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#11 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#12 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /var/www/html/pattayaforum.net/www/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(107) "http :// www . pattayaforum. net/forums/threads/es-geht-wieder-los-thailandurlaub-2015-reisebericht.28607/page-3"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I've now dumped this and will not return. I want and deserve a refund and hope these people have enough integrity to do this. I renewed my license a few months back in order to continue using it with new xenForo releases but this obviously isn't happening. I have not been able to update this or xenforo without issue. Support is terrible so I'm done here.

Please give me a refund.

best wishes.

Why don't you stop creating more add-ons and deal professionally with the ones you are already having issue with? Your support is nothing short of terrible. :mad:
I've now dumped this and will not return. I want and deserve a refund and hope these people have enough integrity to do this. I renewed my license a few months back in order to continue using it with new xenForo releases but this obviously isn't happening. I have not been able to update this or xenforo without issue. Support is terrible so I'm done here.

Please give me a refund.

best wishes.
We are sorry again for the lack of support you have experienced recently. We don't create any new addons and we do work on current ones mainly, but unfortunately the income from sales is far from being enough to work on these addons exclusively and we work on custom project for XenForo and many other platforms.

However, recently we have increased the amount of time allocated to support the addons and I believe there were no issues reported in our support system, that were not addressed. Do you have an issue reported that we missed? Please reply back with ticket ID and we will double-check it. The addons are supported and tested on current version of XenForo, and any issues reported will be checked immediately.

I will answer instead.
It is working but not without errors.

I figured out it have a problem with memcached.
My error log was full of it.
Now i changed to Xcache the old errors are gone.

But from today i have new one, never seen before.
Must look first into it if it is related to this add on.

Can you please clarify what errors do you have, that are definitely connected with Ad Server, and not just considered to be connected? The errors you get today, which are not proved to be connected with Ad Server, come from Criteria System, which we have extended to provide Country-based targeting, and our implementation is definitely correct and works on all other boards. The fact that the you started getting the error today without doing any changes to Ad Server most likely means you have installed something else today that broke the integration. Please disable any addons possibly interfering with the functionality and see if you still get the errors.

Thank you!

but unfortunately the income from sales is far from being enough to work on these addons exclusively and we work on custom project for XenForo and many other platforms
You should put this in your addon description so we know this before we buy it.

Example: Dear xenForo users... if you are interested in our products here, don't expect to get top support when it doesn't work because the income, the price we are charging is not enough to treat you the same as people who pay for custom work. This would include all users of xenForo.

lol.

However, recently we have increased the amount of time allocated to support the addons and I believe there were no issues reported in our support system, that were not addressed. Do you have an issue reported that we missed?

I believe you were on holidays that last few times we all were waiting and waiting for someone here.Unfortunately even after you returned , you never addressed my questions. I have made it clear that I am now posting my issues here because it is to the benefit of other xenForo users looking for an Ad solution like this to see how your support is and has been from day one. My issues are not unique either. If you take the time to look back at my last few month posts here, it is pretty clear you haven't been helping people. Your excuses are pretty lame imho, but thank you for taking the time to address the last post now. imho, I shouldn't even need support. It should just update.

All I want to do is update this and for some reason, I cannot. Yet... I can update all other software I use on my server but yours. Why is this? So here I sit, fearing it will (as it has done before), wipe out my stats and create grief if I try to update it to this last version now.

I fear updating all the time because your software has problems. Why? I have know idea but I appear to not be alone.
I like this when it works. I haven't been able to update it for over 6 months.

You should put this in your addon description so we know this before we buy it.

Example: Dear xenForo users... if you are interested in our products here, don't expect to get top support when it doesn't work because the income, the price we are charging is not enough to treat you the same as people who pay for custom work. This would include all users of xenForo.

lol.

I believe you were on holidays that last few times we all were waiting and waiting for someone here.Unfortunately even after you returned , you never addressed my questions. I have made it clear that I am now posting my issues here because it is to the benefit of other xenForo users looking for an Ad solution like this to see how your support is and has been from day one. My issues are not unique either. If you take the time to look back at my last few month posts here, it is pretty clear you haven't been helping people. Your excuses are pretty lame imho, but thank you for taking the time to address the last post now. imho, I shouldn't even need support. It should just update.

All I want to do is update this and for some reason, I cannot. Yet... I can update all other software I use on my server but yours. Why is this? So here I sit, fearing it will (as it has done before), wipe out my stats and create grief if I try to update it to this last version now.

I fear updating all the time because your software has problems. Why? I have know idea but I appear to not be alone.
I like this when it works. I haven't been able to update it for over 6 months.

Please inform us what kind of issue exactly you have with upgrading and we will address it. It would be better to have it reported in our Support System, but we will address it here as well. I am almost sure stats are not wiped-out, because it would happen only in case of uninstalling the addon, tables would never drop or truncate during the upgrade. Anyway, please provide some more details and we will assist you immediately.

Thank you!

You gave me hope for being here so I took the chance to update it to your current version and it completed without error this time. Thank you.

I will now update xenforo.

When I try to export stats it tells me "Error This page is only available when debug mode is enabled." I enable debug mode & still the same problem. Does it work for anyone?

When I try to export stats it tells me "Error This page is only available when debug mode is enabled." I enable debug mode & still the same problem. Does it work for anyone?
It works for me.
I would like to be able to export individual campaigns, Is this possible?

Please inform us what kind of issue exactly you have with upgrading and we will address it. It would be better to have it reported in our Support System, but we will address it here as well. I am almost sure stats are not wiped-out, because it would happen only in case of uninstalling the addon, tables would never drop or truncate during the upgrade. Anyway, please provide some more details and we will assist you immediately.

Thank you!

You gave me hope for being here so I took the chance to update it to your current version and it completed without error this time. Thank you.

I will now update xenforo.
I am gaining my hope back for this again. Please continue to improve this software and show more intent to do that. It really is the most robust AD system for xenForo.

XCentral updated XenCentral Ad Server with a new update entry:

XenCentral Ad Server 1.4.2 released

Hello everyone,

This is the next bug-fix release for XenCentral Ad Server, that solves the issue on some servers having lower limits on URL length and with sites embedding many ads in one page, which could cause the URL to be trimmed with unexpected results.

All owners of active licenses can download the package from their Client's Area.

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cant just post a list?

Here is the list of available locations now. Please note, that it also gives you the ability to add the ads in any hooks including custom hooks.

Account
Account alerts after posts:
Account alerts after profile posts:
Account alerts:
Account followers:
Account personal details about:
Account personal details bio:
Account personal details information:
Account personal details status:
Account privacy local:
Account privacy bottom:
Header