Xen-TR Who Has Visited

Xen-TR Who Has Visited 2.6.0

No permission to download
Mine isn't showing all users. I haven't been shown at all. I have other members that I know are posting and they are not being shown as well. Any ideas why that is?

James
Same here. I've only very recently noticed the problem though, despite having used the add-on for a while now.

Same here. I've only very recently noticed the problem though, despite having used the add-on for a while now.

Mine was an issue with me not having 1.2 installed correctly which Chris picked up on . Once that was corrected, everything was good.

James

Mine was an issue with me not having 1.2 installed correctly which Chris picked up on . Once that was corrected, everything was good.

James
Ah, would you happen to know / remember the specific details? 1.2 is working well for me, as far as I know, although I've noticed a few errors in the XF server log lately.

Ah, would you happen to know / remember the specific details? 1.2 is working well for me, as far as I know, although I've noticed a few errors in the XF server log lately.

Sorry about that. I have this mixed up with the paid one. I never did get help with my problem for this one so I purchased the other one. Thats when I found out about the error with my 1.2 install. Once that was fixed, that one worked great. I didn't try this one again after I had that one working.

James

Ah okay, no worries.

Looking at the code, it seems like there may be something wrong with the logic in Model/XWhoHasVisited.php:

The query should be looking for records between the UTC current time - X hours and UTC current time, but instead it seems to be adding the time zone into the equation. It still seems to be using an X hour window though, so you'd think it wouldn't be much different, but when I changed it, I got a lot nicer result....

So what did I was simply changing line 14 to
$date = $defaultDate;
(I suppose this won't work correctly if you use the "Today's list" feature instead of "Last X hour's visits" though.)

Anyway, I don't think I noticed the problem until now when I'm on holiday somewhere far away from the GMT time zone.

Last edited:
I'm unable to make this work?

I enabled it and added the hook and nothing is showing, any trick here?

Top Bottom