1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited 2.6.0

See "Who Has Visited" your forum today or in last X hours

1. Tilkißey

Tilkißey Well-Known Member

Tilkißey submitted a new resource:

Xen-TR Who Has Visited (version 2.5.1) - See "Who Has Visited" your forum today or in last X hours

Read more about this resource...

Tize and Vilandra like this.
  2. Archet

Archet Member

This is such a great addon, but does anyone know if it's possible to use this in xenporta sideblocks?

I have tried to use <xen:include template="xen_tr_com_who_has_visited" /> in the HTML block, but that did nothing.

3. gregory1989

gregory1989 Member

Awesome addon!!

4. mrb1972

mrb1972 Active Member

is it possible to only show this for staff?

5. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ Member

Same for me.

6. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Does this now work with [bd] Widget Framework?
    I had to remove it in the past due to a conflict.
    And it didn't seem to show those logged in until x hours afterward.
    Has that been fixed?

7. bandit

bandit Member

I can't get it to work with [bd] Widget Framework either

8. ChadTheDJ

ChadTheDJ Member

I see it like "load" with the loading bars where I place the code, then it ends up just disappearing. Would give more troubleshooting info, but I see nothing in the logs.

9. mrb1972

mrb1972 Active Member

Great add-on, it appears to be working ok , however im getting this error show up on my sever log a few times
    Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined variable: setDate - library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php:187
    Any ideas?

10. Tilkißey

Tilkißey Well-Known Member

i ve to check up xF 1.1.x codes for bout timezones
    maybe there can be changed things (maybe)

for now, i think there is no update this add-on due to working on new add-ons

mrb1972 likes this.
  11. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

If anyone is interested in doing what I asked about in the last discussion thread, if you want the tooltip of the avatar to display username as well as time, in the xen_tr_com_who_has_visited_avatar template, find:

Code:
    <xen:avatar user="$XWhoHasVisited.user" size="s" class="Tooltip" text="{xen:date {$XWhoHasVisited.user.last_activity}, 'H:i'}" title="{xen:date {$XWhoHasVisited.user.last_activity}, 'H:i'}" />
    and Replace it with:

Code:
    <xen:avatar user="$XWhoHasVisited.user" size="s" class="Tooltip" text="{$XWhoHasVisited.user.username}, {xen:date {$XWhoHasVisited.user.last_activity}, 'H:i'}" title="{$XWhoHasVisited.user.username}, {xen:date {$XWhoHasVisited.user.last_activity}, 'H:i'}" />
    :)

DSF and Tilkißey like this.
  12. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

This is a very nice AddOn ... but ... in the night between 01:00 and 02:00 localtime it shows nothing :(
    Location is Central-Europe.
    What can i do?

13. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

No idea ... ?

14. DSF

DSF Well-Known Member

Has nobody this problem?

15. Gleedo

Gleedo Active Member

I just tried to install this mod but there was a problem when rebuilding the cache. Since then my site is inaccessible.

Fortunately I ran this install on my test site....phew. No harm, no foul ;)

Not sure why it went wrong. Would be nice to find out as I would like this on my live site :)

EDIT: Just had this issue trying a reinstall of a skin on a newly installed test system, so i expect it's just server gremlins and nothing to do with this mod :)

16. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

After an hour and a half of trying to get this add-on to work - no dice. It was a waste of time and there seems to be no support in the forums. Oh well... Thanks for the share just the same. I'm sure those who have had no issues with it appreciate the share. I'm simply frustrated = Uninstalled.

J.

17. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Member

It seems several users visiting my site aren't showing up in the list. I tested both the today and 24 hours mode, still the same. Several users are not showing up, me (the admin) included. I'm using the latest version.

18. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

ah great,, this mod was working for the most part and showing all users..
    I just update it friday and now it's not showing 1/2 the users that should be listed :(

19. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Lucky for you guys, as I haven't been able to get this add-on to work at all :(

20. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

hmm.. maybe this isn't the one I was using..lol
    I remember there was a code fix in the thread, but that the thread was also a few pages long?

FYI.

I was able to get this working with the fix applied to version 2.3
    http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xen-tr-who-has-visited.10604/page-11#post-311062
    I haven't tried 2.5 yet

Numenorean7 likes this.