[Xen-Soluce] Disallow Links

[Xen-Soluce] Disallow Links [Paid] 2.0.2 Fix 4

No permission to buy (€5.00)
Hello,

Is it possible that links can be allowed if they are in a quote? Right now if a user that cannot post links quotes a message with a link it presents an error message. This may be impossible but asking because you never know.
Maybe it's possible, I have to look at it, I promise you nothing

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Is there a way to also disallow links from "profile details" under "website url"? I can't find the option to delete this field/option altogether and although the users are not allowed to post links in threads etc. some found a way to put it in their profile details. Thanks,

@CRUEL-MODZ I am getting this error?
Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: Fatal Error: Access level to SV\UserEssentials\Service\Content\SimplifiedPreviewTrait::_validate() must be public (as in class XenSoluce\DisallowLinks\XF\Service\Thread\Creator)
[*]src/addons/SV/UserEssentials/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php:61
[*]Generated by: test
[*]Apr 15, 2024 at 11:16 PM
[/LIST]
[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
[HEADING=2]Request state[/HEADING]
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "/snip/post-thread"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "/snip/custom-og"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["title"] => string(4) "test"
    ["discussion_type"] => string(10) "suggestion"
    ["message_html"] => string(12) "<p>test2</p>"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "snip"
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(83) "{"type":"post","context":{"node_id":192},"hash":"snip"}"
    ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfSet"] => array(1) {
      ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(34) "/snip/custom-og"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Is it possible to add the possibility of allowing some links, while prohibiting others? That is, the opposite of the current measure, which excludes some links from the ban, banning all the others.

Hello,

Is it possible to add the possibility of allowing some links, while prohibiting others? That is, the opposite of the current measure, which excludes some links from the ban, banning all the others.
I didn't quite understand your question. This addon currently prohibits all links except those you exclude.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom