[Xen-Soluce] Disallow Links

[Xen-Soluce] Disallow Links [Paid] 2.0.2 Fix 4

No permission to buy (€5.00)
Purchased, installed, and configured but there seems to be an issue. I'm trying to lock a thread (it has links) but with the add-on enabled I get an error that pops up saying I can't since I don't have permission to post links (not verbatim). However my permission level allows me to post links which I'm not even doing in the thread. Ideas?

UPDATE: I got it worked out. I had set all the permissions in the forum but missed it in the actual user group. Once I enabled it in the user group everything worked.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'd like to buy this wonderful add-on but unfortunately PayPal is banned in Turkey. Is there a credit card option?

Hi there, I'd like to buy this wonderful add-on but unfortunately PayPal is banned in Turkey. Is there a credit card option?
Hello, we only have PayPal at the moment. We need to find another way for this

Regards, SyTry

Reactions: Gri
Like the sounds of this but the registration and process needed to purchase it is too painful. Xenforo needs to find a better way of allowing purchases rather than forcing us into registering at every single different site and purchasing through them. A marketplace would be a welcome change.

Hello,

Like the sounds of this but the registration and process needed to purchase it is too painful. Xenforo needs to find a better way of allowing purchases rather than forcing us into registering at every single different site and purchasing through them. A marketplace would be a welcome change.
We offer, and will offer better support on our site directly, we have dedicated support forums and suggestions that allow us to follow the progress of each item. If Xenforo would offer such a feature we will surely not offer it for our addons

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Is it possible that links can be allowed if they are in a quote? Right now if a user that cannot post links quotes a message with a link it presents an error message. This may be impossible but asking because you never know.

Top Bottom