[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download
Hello,

You can change the path to the gace folder at the option: xs_as_change_the_path_to_the_tmp_file

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi Guys!

Is there any way to restrict user groups to use specific list of avatars while other user groups can use a greater variety of avarats from my avatar galery?

Or simply: for "premium" usergroups I could add a different folder to choose from?

Thanks
Hello,

You can create different folders and set accesses than the member rank: http://prntscr.com/w1z1fb : admin.php?avatar-gallery/

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Last edited:
Hello,

You can change the path to the gace folder at the option: xs_as_change_the_path_to_the_tmp_file

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

You can create different folders and set accesses than the member rank: http://prntscr.com/w1z1fb : admin.php?avatar-gallery/

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Well, yeah thanks. That was just an idea when I thought i could use this ad-on, but then again, I have a bigger issue as I stated. I got the following error message:

"
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/www/clients/clientcysdd/webxyzad:/usr/share/php/) in src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 27
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. tempnam() in src/addons/XenSoluce/AvatarGallery/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 27
  3. XenSoluce\AvatarGallery\XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAvatar() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
  8. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  9. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20""

Any idea how I could deal with it?

ErrorException : [E_WARNING] tempnam (): restriction open_basedir en vigueur. Le fichier (/ tmp) ne se trouve pas dans le (s) chemin (s) autorisé (s): (/ home / www / clients / clientcysdd / webxyzad: / usr / share / php /) dans src / addons / XenSoluce / AvatarGallery / XF / Pub / Controller / Account.php à la ligne 27
  1. XF :: handlePhpError ()
  2. tempnam () dans src / addons / XenSoluce / AvatarGallery / XF / Pub / Controller / Account.php à la ligne 27
  3. XenSoluce \ AvatarGallery \ XF \ Pub \ Controller \ Account-> actionAvatar () dans src / XF / Mvc / Dispatcher.php à la ligne 350
  4. XF \ Mvc \ Dispatcher-> dispatchClass () dans src / XF / Mvc / Dispatcher.php à la ligne 257
  5. XF \ Mvc \ Dispatcher-> dispatchFromMatch () dans src / XF / Mvc / Dispatcher.php à la ligne 113
  6. XF \ Mvc \ Dispatcher-> dispatchLoop () dans src / XF / Mvc / Dispatcher.php à la ligne 55
  7. XF \ Mvc \ Dispatcher-> run () dans src / XF / App.php à la ligne 2300
  8. XF \ App-> run () dans src / XF.php à la ligne 488
  9. XF :: runApp () dans index.php à la ligne 20 ""

Une idée de comment je pourrais y faire face?

Bonjour,

Vous pouvez changer le chemin du dossier gace à l’avenir: xs_as_change_the_path_to_the_tmp_file

Cordialement, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi!

I was able to solve it by adding this line:
$tmp = tempnam('../../tmp', 'php');

instead of /tmp

IMO this one should be the default value .... or rather should be included in the description. But that's just my opinion.

Hi!

I was able to solve it by adding this line:

instead of /tmp

IMO this one should be the default value .... or rather should be included in the description. But that's just my opinion.
Hello,

It depends on the server, so not necessarily

In the option that I situate you, you just had to change /tmp by: ../../tmp and no need to add a line ^^

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi Guys!

If I activated DigitalOcean as it is in this description , and the avatars are missing (I know they are still there but the atachments are directed), but how can I solve it?
Currently my setting is like this( it worked before the DO migration):

Change the path to the tmp file: $tmp = tempnam('../../tmp', 'php');

How can I re-locate my avatars?
I would manually replace them to DO, end then what?

Thanks for the help!

@SpecialK
Is it possible to set it up so that users can ONLY choose avatar from the site, but cant upload?

If I turn off (NO) "Upload avar" user can only choose avatar at the registration, but later cant change or choose from a list.

What I want is give users the permission to choose from the list, but I wont let them upload an avatar.

Hello,

[USER = 47091] @SpecialK [/ USER]
Est-il possible de le configurer pour que les utilisateurs puissent SEULEMENT choisir un avatar sur le site, mais ne peuvent pas télécharger?

Si je désactive (NON) "Upload avar", l'utilisateur ne peut choisir que l'avatar lors de l'inscription, mais plus tard, il ne peut pas changer ou choisir dans une liste.

Ce que je veux, c'est donner aux utilisateurs la permission de choisir dans la liste, mais je ne les laisserai pas télécharger un avatar.
@XenSoluce resumed the development of the addon, and no this is not possible, by contren it seems to me that when you put on yes to invite them and on no for the users, it will not be able to change image.
He will be able to choose an avatar during registration

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

@XenSoluce resumed the development of the addon, and no this is not possible, by contren it seems to me that when you put on yes to invite them and on no for the users, it will not be able to change image.
He will be able to choose an avatar during registration

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Yes, but any way to restrict them to upload an avatar but still able to change later on?

@XenSoluce I mean it would be a pretty basic option, no?

I wouldnt even mind if you make your add-on paid if you add this option.

Top Bottom