[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download

@XenSoluce I'm testing this add-on in my brand new forum. The only part that seems to be not working is that even I set it to "required" for registration, I can still sucessfully complete the registration process without choosing any avatar.

The second issue is that would it be possible to remove the word "Uncategorized" in this part? Just need the avatars shown... Thanks.

1586032677207.png

Last edited:
Hello,

@XenSoluce I'm testing this add-on in my brand new forum. The only part that seems to be not working is that even I set it to "required" for registration, I can still sucessfully complete the registration process without choosing any avatar.
All right, I'm going to look !

The second issue is that would it be possible to remove the word "Uncategorized" in this part? Just need the avatars shown... Thanks.
In the templates: xs_avatarGalleryRegister and xs_avatarGallery you can remove the line : <h3 class="xs_ag_category">{$category}</h3>

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

View attachment 221922
Hello,

Sorry for the wait for this update! But this should fix the problem!

Regards, CREUL-MODZ

Hello,

Sorry for the wait for this update! But this should fix the problem!

Regards, CREUL-MODZ

A new user can't get the avatar he chose during registration. Please check.

That is. A new user chose an avatar during registration, but after successfully registered, his avatar is still empty.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick fix!

What's this image that's automatically added to data/gallery_avatars directory?

Code:
[14:26][root@abc gallery_avatars]# ls -l
total 2004
-rw-r--r-- 1 nginx nginx 1811310 Apr 12 14:24 20200212_104928.jpg
rm

1586701703049.png

If I delete this file, the avatar will be gone. However, if I disable the add-on and enable it again, the following error message will appear:

1586701981565.png

UPDATE:

The problem persists even after the add-on is uninstalled. Seems there's something else causing the problem..

I posted the problem in xenforo bugs report forum:

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Occasionally (quite frequently) after a new image is uploaded, it appears to have a broken avatar.

1588393136761.png

And after a reload of the page, a 520 error appears that make my website inaccessible.

1588392404894.png

1588392490071.png

It simply halts my web server.. Sometimes a few more reload will make the forum reappear but in a very unstable condition.

This problem will usually go away after several minutes of instability and the uploaded avatar will appear.

What happened?

But it's quite unacceptable for production website. Have to remove it.

Last edited:
@gogo Hello, I just saw your post but this is not related to this add-on since you have uninstalled it. Maybe a CF issue like the others says :unsure:

Top Bottom