[OzzModz] Avatar Gallery

[OzzModz] Avatar Gallery 2.0.2 Patch Level 4

No permission to download
The add-on works perfectly, thank you.
but just to be careful, if I delete an avatar already used by a user I get this server error :
Andy.webp
and the log was:
Error: Template public:andy_membersrecentlyonline error: Call to a member function getAvatarUrl() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/AvatarGallery/XF/Entity/User.php:46

...Luckily it was a test user, so I simply deleted it to get by, because even the whole site gave a blank page.

I noted that if you removed all the avatars (as I did on a test board) and had users who's avatars were set to one from the set the board threw an error and fails to load:

Error: Template public:PAGE_CONTAINER error: Call to a member function getAvatarUrl() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/AvatarGallery/XF/Entity/User.php:46
but just to be careful, if I delete an avatar already used by a user I get this server error :
Andy.webp

and the log was:
Error: Template public:andy_membersrecentlyonline error: Call to a member function getAvatarUrl() on null src/addons/ThemeHouse/AvatarGallery/XF/Entity/User.php:46

...Luckily it was a test user, so I simply deleted it to get by, because even the whole site gave a blank page.
This has been reported already some time ago. Maybe this time @Ozzy47 can take a look for us.

It would be nice to have an option that would automatically assign to the new members a random avatar from the gallery when they sign up instead of the boring default avatar.
+++

Installed it, uploaded a couple avatars in the gallery. Get this error after I select one of the avatars in the gallery:

Screenshot (9).webp

EDIT:

Did that initially, maybe it just took a second. It's working perfectly now. Thanks. :)

Greetings OzzModz I would like to ask you a question, sorry for my English, if the user when registering selects the avatar or the image from the gallery, a copy of that same image will be created and saved in a specific path, I ask you why I would only like each avatar that you select The user only uses the one that is in the gallery and does not make a copy of this, sorry for asking, that is more so that it does not take up space on the server, thanks for your complement

Top Bottom