• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen Shimmie Gallery (tagged searching based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:: nods ::
It's a fundamentally different approach, for a lot of communities it'll be a really cool solution.
I'll certainly keep it in mind for any new projects that are more free form and less specific topic focused, or that have a much stronger image focus.

As mentioned above, I like the shimmy gallery, it's just not something Susan and I can use in our main breadwinner as we need everything as deeply integrated as possible with images spawning topics and topics having embedded images all of which can be searched for.

I love seeing stuff like this though! It's like the process of brainstorming, there are no bad answers, and you can never tell when you'll see a sudden use for something that you never expected. :)

I'd never turn my eight and nine year old kids loose on the AniMelon Booru ;), though given that the eight year old (daughter) watched through the entire series of Witchblade (the real series, not the US live action that had almost nothing to do with the original) on netflix... :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom