Xen Notices [Deleted]

Nice suggestion.

Think I'll include that. Maybe an option to choose any of the 3 sizes.

Looking good.

I was half expecting you to ditch the box shape and do a bacon shape notification haha.

I haven't even started yet. :P once I'm a little more awake I'll get some more creative adventurous designs done. I tried using the :before and :after selectors but that never worked but i haven't really stretched myself to get it working for a design idea i have. Once I get some designs thrashed out I'll submit them into the resources areas. There's a bacon one coming btw. :LOL:

Thanks for accommodating the suggestion looking forward in seeing this one evolve it has great potential.

It's because I'm setting it up as a merchant and it won't let me accept payments for goods until my bank account is verified. The URL to verify my bank account is broken but I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

Just like my luck that Payza would change policies for international orders. :cry:

Screenshot from 2012-07-15 21:19:43.webp

Yes, Google Checkout shouldn't be a problem once you have things setup on you end.

I can understandability wait until then.

Buying this NOW!

One question, in the next version can you include the funtionality where a message is automatically dismissed/dismiss-able only when the user has viewed a particular thread.

Buying this NOW!

One question, in the next version can you include the funtionality where a message is automatically dismissed/dismiss-able only when the user has viewed a particular thread.
That's not straight forward I will make a note of it. I've had an idea about that but at 7:30am it might be useless. I'll let you know once I've woken up :p

That's not straight forward I will make a note of it. I've had an idea about that but at 7:30am it might be useless. I'll let you know once I've woken up :p

I was starting to begin that you were a cyborg like machine chris :cautious: Get some sleep will you :D

Top Bottom